Third trial

Everyone entered the trial area, not one, but two people were killed, McKenna Sundell the ultimate artist, and Maxx Perry the ultimate sports pro.

MonoPimp: "I'm always looking forward to these double cases pops."

MonoHawk: "yeah, because these fuckas ain't knowing what's hitting them!"

MonoDread: "shut up! The fun is starting."

Trent: "so I found McKenna hung up by the light post, and than Maxx dead under the bench."

Christopher: "logic dictates you'd be the blackened Trent, unless someone has evidence."

Everyone goes quiet.

Victor: "no"

Christopher: "what was that?"

Victor: "no, I believe In Trent, he's not the kind of guy to kill."

Starr: "I agree with Victor."

Chad: "as do I."

Ruby: "I can see what you mean, but I'm not sure if believing in him is justifying he didn't do it."

MonoDread: "HELL YEAH ANOTHER DEBATE!"

Betsy: "I believe he wouldn't do it, and I have some proof."

Christopher: "and that is?"

Betsy: "he said that the tarp flew off while he ran, but clearly, he didn't know about it being there, now the main debate would be, who was killed first."

Travis: "Thats actually fucking smart."

Betsy shrugs.

Christopher: "but if Maxx was covered with a tarp, than who was actually killed first? McKenna was seen in the daylight but maxx, his death was covered up by a tarp so, who died first?"

Travis: "does it fucking matter?"

Monokuma: "yes, only the death of the first victim matters, if there's two blackeneds, than only the first will be punished. And the second will be left alive."

Christopher: "see it matters the order."

Charles: "doubt either of the blackeneds will reveal themselves."

Everyone goes quiet.

Trent: "let's discuss who was killed first."

Ruby: "McKenna, she was seen in broad daylight."

Christopher: "but Maxx was hidden, like he was not meant to be seen."

Travis: "great a fucking split decision."

Monokuma: "FINALLY!"

Everyone's platforms rise into the air, on the right are Trent, Christopher, chad, Victor, and Starr saying Maxx was killed first, everyone else says McKenna.

Burn: "McKenna was seen first, clearly she was killed first."

Trent: Christopher

Christopher: "but Maxx was covered, like the killer was able to cover up the crime."

Betsy: "so? McKenna had a very obvious form of murder, strangulation and was hanging from the light post."