[Together]

Just so you people know, updates are random :)

---- - -- - ---- -- --- - ---- -- --- - -- -- ------- --- ------ - ------ --- -- - - --- ----- - --- ---- - ---- --- - - -

3rd Person

"Soooooooo, what'd you two do?", Sam gestured to a sitting Kate and Yelena, Him and Yelena clearly drunk. Him more so.

"I beat up two guys, so I'd take it as a win", Yelena smugly smirks only now she has a bottle of vodka on her eye instead of the ice, drinking it here and there.

"So are any of you sober, 'cept Steve and Bucky", Kate asked as she leaned on her hands.

"What?", Tony laughed, "I'm completely sober", Steve, Bucky and Kate all looked at him theirs heads cocked and brows lifted.

"I'm partially sober", Nat and Yelena both answered. Yelena looking like a pirate. Clint was knocked out along with Peter who hadn't been allowed to drink but just cause he's tired. Wanda dozing off as Clint leaned on her shoulder, her head on his, "And I'm gonna wake Clint up." Nat suggested.

"Oh god, please don't", Bucky rubbed his temples, Nat's face turned into a frown. Not long after Wanda had fallen asleep, Sam passed out on the floor. Nat and Tony still awake, they're not as drunk but drunk enough to make worse decisions than they would normally. "So, what did happen on your date", Bucky pushes.

Kate leaned on her hand while her eyes were closed and grumbled, "We went for hot chocolate, the tree, Yelena beat two people up now were here", Kate's eyes were open now, though still sleepily, "Why must you all insist on knowing anyway?"

"So if anything did go bad", Tony placed a hand on her shoulder, "We'd be able to find you", Kate nodded and closed her eyes again, "Why are you so tired, you haven't even drunk!", Tony whisper shouted.

"Because we walked the boy back home then took a longer way, it felt like", Kate now leaned back by Yelena who was still holding vodka on her eye.

"It only took longer because you dragged me...", Yelena murmurs from beside her as Nat grinned toward them both, "OH! I gotta show you Melina's tree." Melina? Why not say mom?, Kate thought to herself as she stayed leaned back as Yelena stood passing her phone to Nat who eyed the tree's a smile spreading on her lips.

"Oooh, we should go there the day before they come here and see the tree's", Nat beamed as her younger sister grinned, "Then we'll bully Alexie." Nat looked so pleased with her well though plan that she hadn't realised she had fallen asleep right there holding the phone. Bucky soon rolled his eyes and picked her up and walking off.

"God, finally Bucky", Yelena grinned her eyes closed again as Bucky smiled.

"Wrong name!", Bucky then shouted back to her as she shouted 'James' then sat back down by Kate who had not budged for a while along with Tony. Yelena shrugged and picked her up waving to Steve who had also stood to head back to his room, Yelena stood in the elevator with Kate nuzzled into her neck murmuring dogs. Yelena stopped at their floor and headed to Kate's room and set her on the bed while Lucky slept under the desk.

Kate soon slid her hand down to Yelena's hand, grabbing her hand, "..stay." Yelena only watched her turn over opening her eyes to look her in the eyes.

"Mk, lemme get Fanny", Yelena whispered and Kate let go as she tip toed to her room. The door opened and revealed Fanny chewing on a toy and running over to Yelena when she saw her, "C'mon Fanny." Yelena and Fanny walked side by side as she walked back to Kate's room, Kate was awake and looking at Yelena with a small smile, "Your not going to change?"

Kate only shook her head slightly as Yelena closed the door and turned the light off and grabbed one of Kate's bigger sweatshirt. She walked too the end of the bed taking off her top and putting on Kate's, "That's mine..", Kate grumbled from the bed as she watched Yelena turn.