[Wars]

Ok ok ok, I know I said no spoilers for NWH while answering a comment but there could be possible ones in the future, just so you know. AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I have a week off from school in a fortnight so I'll try update a bunch then if not, sorry again :)

-- ---- -- - ----- - ----- -- ----- - - -- -- - ------ ---- ---- - ---- ---- - - - - - ------ ----- - ---- -- --

3rd Person

"You kids are cleaning this up", Tony sipped at his drink while motioning to the four; Yelena, Peter, Nate and Morgan who all sat exhausted on the chairs and floor.

"I am not a 'kid'", Yelena huffed at the man, causing most people to snicker.

"You keep telling yourself that, mini-widow", Tony spoke back as Yelena rolled her eyes.

Peter looked around the room at the many nerf darts, "Can't we just like", he motioned around with his hands tirelessly, "Get a robot to pick em up?"

"Nope", Pepper answered as Morgan and Nate were now fast asleep.

Yelena and Peter gasped and pointed looking at Tony and Pepper again, "That is not fair!", both said in sync. Peter continues to question Pepper and Tony while Yelena's gaze turns Kate near the window with a grin and motioning to her phone. Yelena has a puzzled look as she reaches over for her phone reading a message from Kate then looking back up at her, Kate making a sarcastic sad face, her lips into a frown as Yelena groans picking up the darts mumbling things in Russian.

"Woah", Sam spoke, "What made you pick em up?" Yelena grumbles and turns to him.

"What made you ask, Bird-man?", Yelena spoke as Lila and Kate struggled to hold in laughs, Melina with a smile on her face seeing how Yelena's face grew happier as they laughed.

---- -- ---- -- -- - - ------ - -- ----- - ------- --- - - -- - ------ ----- ----- - ----- - ----- - --- --------

Morgan and Nate still laid sound asleep on the sofa as Melina, Natasha and Steve sat at the table talking and sharing stories, Bucky and Alexie along with Sam and Tony played cards at the coffee table, While Pepper and Wanda were chatting as they made food, Peter sat at the island fiddling with some things he's been making. Lastly Clint and Kate were sat in front of the window practically playing eye spy as Yelena played on Natasha's switch. "Well I personally think you should teach me Russian.", Kate spoke to Clint who scoffed with a small smile.

"What, so you can talk to your girlfriend 'secretly', when there's like 6 or so people here who speak it?", Clint asked as Kate nodded with a very pleased smile. He smirked slightly as Kate never corrected him about Yelena.

Kate smiled as Clint got up and headed over to some cabinets for some paper and a pen then taking his seat again. "Did you take Fanny out today?", Melina spoke to Yelena who laid on her back then sitting up and setting the switch aside, then nodding.

Before Melina could even answer Yelena spoke, "It was early, and I had to help Sonya anyways." Alexie's looked over from the mention of Sonya, "I gotta go over there later too, one of the younger girls wanna see Fanny", Yelena smiled while Fanny's head tilted as she sat next to her.

"When?", Nat asked as Yelena looked at the clock.

"In a hour or so", She nodded as Yelena picked up a toy for Fanny as they jogged back to Kate's room.

"What time did she go see Sonya?", Melina looked toward Nat who shrugged.

"She left at half two", Kate spoke as she picked up the paper looking confused at it. Sam and Bucky looked toward Kate with a giant grin as they raised their eyebrows, "She left Fanny in my room idiots, with a note." Kate spoke a lie.