[Promise?]

3rd Person

"All understand the plan?", Steve questioned as Nat and Clint piloted. Steve got nods and 'yes's' in return as he took his seat by Wanda.

"5 minutes get ready", Nat spoke switching something above her head as some people shuffled around, leaving Yelena and Wanda. "You guys gonna go?"

"We just wanna watch our film", Wanda whined.

Yelena added, "Plus, did you really think I wouldn't be ready before hand?" Clint laughed at the two as Nat shook her head with a slight smile, as they landed on a rooftop somewhat away from Kate's old house, opening the back.

Kate's hands fumbled as she reached her bow, "You know I'm sure it'll be fine, You got Yelena as your partner", Nat smiled at Kate who slightly smiled back at the red-haired who ventured over to Clint, her partner.

"I wonder what Fanny and Lucky are up to?", Yelena stated sitting on a counter type thing, one arm resting on her knee to support her head.

"Only you to think of that during a mission", Kate smirked as they both headed outta the Jet and by everyone.

"Right, Me and Bucky will go through the doors, Kate and Yelena through the basement, Nat and Clint upper floor, Tony and Sam keep an eye out for anyone leaving and Wanda and Peter through the second floor.", Steve stated as everyone ran or jogged off in separate places.

"I'm happy these building are closer together, than an older mission", Kate spoke to Yelena as they both had to hop from roof to roof.

"What do you mean, takes the fun outta it", Yelena answers back as she leapt from one rooftop to another, turning to see Kate unsure. "If it makes you feel better I'll catch you", Yelena coos toward Kate who grumbles and jumps over, landing a little away from Yelena who held out a hand helping Kate up.

"You fall yet, Lena?", Nat's voice was heard through the coms as Yelena snickered as Kate got up, dusting her self off.

"You wish, Talia", Yelena spoke back as her and Kate made it to the building away from Kate's house. Kate laughed quietly as at them as Yelena jumped over to Kate's house, landing on one of the balcony's by the window, one up from the basement as she held a hand out to Kate. Kate took a breath before jumping, catching Yelena's hand and standing directly in front of her, "Your lucky you got put on this mission with me, huh?"

"Ha, ha", Kate answered sarcastically leaving a kiss on Yelena's cheek who snickered. Kate climbed over to the outside of the balcony as she let go, landing on some stairs by the exit to the basement. (Kate's house is quite high up so there is a basement but not underground.) Yelena soon followed as she kept a hand on her gun, by her thigh her and Kate stood on either side of the door before opening it slowly and walling in, Yelena wit her gun held high, Kate with her bow held near her face.

"What does everyone see?"
, Steve whispered over coms.

"Nothing here", Kate answered as Yelena slapped her hand over her mouth as Kate got the memo. Yelena inched toward a tiny red light near the back of the room, Kate followed closely while flanking around the right. Both girls turned each corner aiming at nothing but themselves and a small timer, ticking.

"Everyone get out!", Yelena shouted as she ran with Kate's hand in hers, tightly to the exit.

"What'd you see?", Bucky's voice was heard panting a little as the building's glass shattered while bricks fell. Tony and Sam watched from the air as they dived down by the rest who made it out.

"W-we gotta go back in for them", Clint stated as he began to rush in with Nat not far behind. Shouts were heard as they shouted for Peter, Kate, Yelena and Wanda.