𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

“Climb in if you like” I say, he gently pulls back the covers and climbs in and opens his book and begins to read it to me “No man knows till he experiences it, what it is like to feel his own life-blood drawn away into the woman he loves” he reads softly “Sebastian you’ve made me happier then ever in these past couple of nights, I thank you for what you’ve done” he looks down into my eyes and reassures me “I did it out of the love in my heart” I close my eyes and this time drift off into deep sleep to the softness of Sebastian’s voice reading to me.

I’m woken up by the movement of Sebastian next to me I turn to my side and see him staring straight back at me “Morning sleepy head” he says “What time is it” I ask “Not sure, but that doesn’t matter only thing that matters is if your feeling better” I prop myself up on Princes bed and the pain in my neck is gone but the ache in my body is unreal “Ah” I place my hand on the head board to support me but Sebastian shoots up and holds me as quick as he can “I can see that your still hurt just rest, are you hungry” I feel hungry but I don’t want him leaving my side I’m scared I will get that horrible shooting pain again “I am but please don’t leave” he nods “Prince has gone to get food he’ll be back soon” he tells me with worry across his face “I can hear your stomach rumbling” he chuckles a bit and puts a hand to my stomach, I don’t get a flash back but a view of the future picturing Sebastian's hand on my stomach with a baby inside me “Are you okay” he asks but I shrug it off “I’m fine” I hold my tears back I can’t help but wonder what I must of felt like to my parents when I was born, everyday I ask myself did I drive them away was it me but I guess I will never know.

 “Layla what are you upset about” how am I supposed to keep my feelings in when I’m surrounded by mind reading vampires I don’t want to play cat and ball with him so I tell him straight up “When you placed a hand on my stomach I imagined me pregnant with your hand on the bump” Sebastian looks shocked “I was thinking of that in my head... and you saw it” he says in confusion, Sebastian was thinking of me pregnant he must have big plans for the future ahead of us “Think of an image and touch me” Sebastian wanders his brain for a moment then places a hand on my arm I see a picture of me on top of Sebastian kissing his neck I laugh “I saw that” Sebastian smiles and thinks again before touching me this time it’s an image of him drinking blood out of a fancy glass “I saw that too” “if I ever can’t put it into words I’ll touch you” he says grinning.