𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

“Are you really here?” I ask staring into his eyes “Yes I’m really here” he places his hands on my hips “How did you get in?” I ask “The door was unlocked, did you miss me?” of course I missed his presence but Prince’s whole demeanour is going to change when he wakes up and realises his brother his here, for real this time, I feel guilt when I thought of how happy me and Prince was without Sebastian, when it enters my mind, he opened up to me and showed me the deep side of him, he put his trust into my hands.

 “Yeah.. I missed you” I turn around to face him. I get a clear view of his body and face from the moonlight behind me, his black hair with captivating light green eyes, he has a defined jaw with a muscular body and stands tall enough for me to look up at him he study’s my body as well while stroking a hand through my hair once again, which always makes me sleepy “Where are you going to sleep?” I ask into his ear he points to a spot on the floor “Over there, Prince has already taken a place next to you” he states in a bothered tone I roll my eyes and approach the bed backwards, how has he not seen the bites Prince made, did he see? Does he not want to say?

Why hasn’t he asked if I’m alright, but it’s dark be couldn’t of seen, “Goodnight Sebastian” I climb in and pull the thin sheets over me desperately trying not to wake Prince up, he won’t be able to handle the fact Sebastian is back, especially when he’s tipsy. I watch as Sebastian lays uncomfortably on the wooden floor, shifting, tossing and turning, struggling to sleep.