Tomorrow Blossom (Sasuke Uchiha) - Book Two - I Don't Love You

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Yes, the title this time is a My Chemical Romance song. Don't Judge me. It just seemed to fit, k?

OMG I'M USING TEXT TALK. READ ON BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES.

- - -

Clink clink clink clink. Clink clink clink clink. Clink clink clink clink.

"Will you fucking stop that?!"

Red eyes looked up from her lap, holding the metal cup in mid air, against the iron bars. She glared straight across the room, into the brown, angry eyes of the man who had shouted at her.

"Why don't you make me?" she asked quietly, in such a low, threatening tone that the man shivered. She then continued raking the cup along the bars, purposefullly making the sound louder than before.

Then she stopped, twitsting to gaze out of the small window of her cell. The moon reflected in her eyes, giving her pale skin and chalk white hair a ghostly glow. She could hear footsteps...

The main door opened with a heavy clank, and she followed the guard that entered with her scarlet eyes. He approached her cell warily, several other guards filing in behind him.

"Ms Asuka. Your time is up."

- - -

I stretched my arms out at either side, and then folded my body gently over with a deep breath in. I gave a contented sigh. It felt good to be outside.

I flexed my fingers slowly, then experimentally drew chakra into my feet- it felt good to use my chakra, too... it had been sealed away for quite some time. I picked my target, then turned and ran up the tree, right to the top without stopping. A laugh burst from my lips.

I gazed down from my perch at the top of the tree, surprised that I didn't feel any fear. I suppose I must have grown out of my anxiousness at heights.

My (by this point, extremely long) hair hung in front of my eyes, and I gathered it in my hands. The snowy white strands gave a faint golden glow in the sunlight, and I frowned, dropping myself lithely to the ground. I still wasn't quite used to the new hair colour- though I had had it for almost three years now, it had been dark, and I hadn't noticed it so much.

I scanned perimeter, suddenly hyper aware of anything and everything. I couldn't help but wonder if this was how Izanami felt all of the time- like... like the living things were all buzzing, giving a warm glow that rejuvinated my body.

'No. That's more my other half's forté.' Izanami spoke up, her voice clearer than ever, and surprising since I hadn't heard it in a very long time. 'You merged with both of us, and at the moment all you feel is the lifeforce of everything.' she smiled excitedly, 'You wait until night time... then you'll feel what I do.'

"If that's the case, why haven't I felt any of this yet?" I demanded, "It was around two and a half years ago that we merged."

'When you were finally... subdued, it was by a chakra sealing technique that I have never seen before, and it sealed me away too.' I nodded- that would explain the peaceful silence in my brain since then, 'Therefore you couldn't feel the effects of our potency.'

"Well, I'm liking this so far. How bad could yours be?" I asked rhetorically. Izanami remained silent, and I walked in a random direction in the foresty area, hoping to find out where I was, because I had no clue. I felt around me for the life forces in the vicinity, smiling placidly as I closed my eyes. It was strange, like each living thing was a candle, bigger and brighter the larger and more potent the creature was. The trees gave me more warmth than the small plants, each giving me an earthy tenor, but then the small birds that flitted through blazed brighter than the trees, despite being so much smaller. I guessed that blood and a pulse contributed to how bright your 'glow' was. The birds (and squirrel) had a sort of nutty, hazel scent.

The brightest essence was relatively close by, warm and exuding a scent that it was hard to place. Slightly similar to the animals I had seen here, except with a slight tang, and a familiar foody smell that I couldn't remember the name of...

Unaware, I drew closer, curiosity reeling me in. I discovered that three others stood with the first, though the first was pressed up against a wide and tall, but thin, cold thing.

"Who's that, 'ttebayo?" my eyes snapped open at the familiar catchphrase, and Naruto gasped, "Sachi-chan?!"

- - -

So.... painfully short, right? The next chapter will be longer, I pwomise. Also, the rating has gone up-- there's gonna be some more, y'know, adult themes in this book. None in book one as they were still only twelve and thirteen (I read a fanfic that the girl was only twelve in, and she had sex with her boyfriend and got pregnant!!! That's freaking sick!) and now they're fifteen (Sachi) and sixteen (Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, yadda yadda). So there's gonna be smexy lovin' to watch out for (NOOO lemons/ sex scenes though, momma don't roll that way) when before the only thing to watch out for was Sachi's potty mouth.

WEll...vote, and comment! :D