7

— jet

— jet.
water.

"senna meet appa, appa meet senna!" aang exclaimed, as the flying bison ate the grass senna had given him.

she had to say, being on a flying bison was way better then being on a ship.

senna laughed as appa began licking her face, "appa stop, haha."

katara rolled her eyes and sokka smiled at how happy the girl was. although it's been a few days since sokka saved senna from zuko, he can tell she's much happier.

"where's momo?" aang asked the others.

there was a loud stretching noise and they all followed after the sound. aang looked up and saw momo stuck in a trap.

"hang on, momo!" aang used his bending and landed on a tree, lowering the rope.

senna helped sokka and katara free momo. she smiled as momo jumped up onto her shoulder and ate a piece of fruit.

senna noticed that there were more animals trapped and it seemed both aang and sokka did too since aang used his bending to fly up toward the tree. sokka threw his boomerang and it instantly cut the rope, freeing the animals.

"that works."

the animals scurried away and senna watched. wonder how that happened......

"these are fire nation traps. you can tell by the metalwork." sokka explained, as they all examined the traps, "we'd better pack up camp and get moving."

they all listened to sokka and began packing up camp. senna handed aang a sleeping bag while he sat on top of appa but she was immediately stopped by sokka.

"uh-uh! no flying this time." he said, grabbing the sleeping bag from aang.

"what? why wouldn't we fly?" aang asked, confused.

"think about it. somehow prince zuko and the fire nation keep finding us." sokka explained, "it's because they spot appa and he's too noticeable."

"what? appas not too noticeable." katara argued.

"he's a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head! it's kinda of hard to miss him."

senna giggled as appa growled at sokka. "sokkas just jealous because he doesn't have an arrow." aang said, smiling at senna.

"i know you all want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe this time and walk."

"who made you the boss?" katara sassed at her brother.

"im not the boss, im the leader." sokka pointed to himself.

"you're the leader?" katara laughed, "but your voice still cracks."

the two argued again of course. senna knew she had to get used to this since this is the forth time it's happened since she joined team avatar.