Stupid boy's!!!!!

A/N Hey so hope you like this chappy :D anyway I know I don't put alot of the boy's P.O.V but it's harder for me to do their's so I just do Meghan's alot but anyway here's the next chappy :D

Meghan's P.O.V

Was I ready to do this? What would they think? Ok just knock on their door now. Good now wait for them to open it,oh look there they are. Well Louis anyway.

"I was so worried never do that to me again."Louis scolded pulling me into a big hug.

"I was only gone for a few minute's and I had to get Shadow from Justin and also you are mean."I said.

Then the boy's laughed in the background. Why do they have to be so annoying? I got it this is going to be fun.

"Shadow? Sick them."I said.

Shadow's P.O.V

I know what to do when she say's that so I run past the suspender loving one with the wierd hair cut and knock over the one with curly hair and growl at him,that usually just scare's him and it did. I love when my owner does this to get back at them it's funny.

Meghan's P.O.V

She was on top of Harry that was hilarious. He's just sitting there being scared.

"Ok,shadow get off of him that's enough."I said.

Then she came over to me and licked me,she was so sweet. I just walked in and the boy's were all being boy's and going crazy.

"Ok,i'm going to leave please take care of Shadow."I said.

"Ok."They said.

So I went into my room and got out of Louis' clothe's and changed into just a red and black t-shirt and and jean's made sure my glasse's were on right. Then I got on my red and black air jordan's I love them so much. Then I was out the door good thing they didn't ask any question's.

Then I went out and Justin was right there still standing at the door,he's such a gentleman.

"So where are we going,i'm hungry."I asked.

"I don't know,let's go to mcdonald's but I have to get a disguise."Justin said.

"Ok,let's go."I said.

So we walked back to Justin's hotel then I waited for Justin patiently like he did for me,he was so nice,I wonder what the boy's are doing with Shadow? I'm sure she's fine,but whatever the boy's are doing I hope they don't over feed her.

"Come on let's go."Justin said.

I looked up and saw he was in a hood and had sunglasse's on.

"Aww I like seeing you're pretty face though."I said.

"Well if other fan's see my pretty face i'll get mobbed."Justin said.

"True,let's just go."I said.

Then we walked out of the hotel and he called for a cab because he couldn't drive,we finally got one and he let me in first then he got in,what a gentleman. We drove off to mcdonald's it wasn't that far from here and it hold's all the memorie's of me Josh and Melany.

I miss them,but i'll never forgive Josh for what he did to me,we could still be freind's but he just need's to go away for now. I need some space from the break up I know it's been forever but it still pain's me because i've known him since we were little.

Flashback

"Meghan come on i'm hungry."Josh called.

"Coming,be right there don't get so mad."I said.