What should I call this one?

Meghan's P.O.V

I woke up and I was on the couch wait why was I? Oh yeah I'm at Justin's shoot I have to go down and make sure the boy's are ready for their interview,I got up and grabbed a piece of paper and I told Justin where I was I put it on the couch and I left the hotel room and ran over to our hotel room. I don't know why I didn't sleep down here. Oh well,I'll wake them up and then they get ready and I get ready and then we go to the interview. We'll just go somewhere for breakfast. I got to the hotel room and I opened it up and the boy's were just sitting there all ready,ok then I'll just go and get ready. I ran into my room brushed my hair and I put another outfit on real quick it was just jean's and a t-shirt with a cute little character on it. I looked and saw it was six o' clock good we have to be there by seven so we were doing good. I went out and the boy's looked at me.

"Hello Meghan."Harry said.

"Good morning Harold."I said.

He groaned ha ha I know he hate's it when I call him that but it's fun seeing his reaction so I like doing it.

"Ok boy's we're going out for breakfast."I said.

I went over to the kitchen and made sure Shadow had enough food and water and she did,so I went back and the boy's were ready to go I'm sure their were ton's of fan's out the front so we went out the back and hopped into the car and Louis drove off I got out my ipod and put it on shuffle and it came on my favorite song Blown Away by Carrie Underwood.

Dry lightning cracks across the skies

Those storm clouds gather in her eyes

Her daddy was a mean old mister

Mama was an angel in the ground

The weather man called for a twister

She prayed blow it down

There's not enough rain in Oklahoma

To wash the sins out of that house

There's not enough wind in Oklahoma

To rip the nails out of the past

Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away,

Every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away

'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday

Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away,

Blown away

She heard those sirens screaming out

Her daddy laid there passed out on the couch