Change

Meghan's P.O.V

The thing about change is that most of the time you think that you're doing this for everything to go right for once in you're life but then that sounds so selfish that you think about how many people it will actually benefit and the answer will almost always be one but theirs those rare occasions that you're doing it so that everyone benefits from it. That's usually only true if it's a little thing but this thing is going to change my whole life and everyone else's. I just don't know what to do anymore I'm so confused and I try to keep on prolonging it but it doesn't work that way. I want to be there for the boys but then I also want to stay with Justin and have my boyfriend close I never wanted it to come to this choosing between friends and my boyfriend. I keep on second guessing myself I really don't know what to do anymore so I think long and hard about it in my room. We're in New York right now it's fun but I'm not aloud to go anywhere by myself. It doesn't take long for the boys to barge into my room.

"Hey Meghan." Niall said.

"Hey is for horses." I said my moms favorite line whenever I said hey to her.

"Oh come on Meghan we can't just have a normal conversation?"

"Not with you guys."I laughed and looked over at him. "What are you doing here anyway?"

He looked at me with a hurt look. "So now I only come in here if I want something?" I looked at him as if saying seriously? "Fine we were wondering if you wanted to go sightseeing."

"Of course I would Blondie."

I got out of my bed and told him to get out so I could get ready. When I was satisfied with my clothes I got ready and couldn't stop thinking of the decision I was about to make I already knew who I was choosing and I felt terrible for it. Maybe if they could go on a tour together then that would be fine. I wouldn't have to choose but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I also wondered where they were taking me. I loved New York well sort of. If it wasn't for the cold weather and crowds all the time then I would be fine with it. Of course I would say that though I'm from California it's always hot there. I got ready and I fed my dog, shadow has gotten really big and I feel really bad for leaving her here but I kind of had no choice. We got in the car and turned on the radio.

"So Meghan you excited for the sightseeing today?" Harry asked.

"Yeah it'll be fun me and my boys." I said.

They laughed at that, I would've laughed to but I was still thinking about the choice I had to make I'm worried about how they'll react when I tell them that I can't do the job anymore even though they said that it was fine I still think they want me to stay with them so today I'll try having the best day ever with them just messing around and having fun and not having to worry about anything. I looked over and saw Harry texting I thought I would tease him a bit about Rose.

"Who you texting?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"No one."

"I'm pretty sure it's you're girllfriend." I said dragging out the l.

"She's not my girlfriend....yet." He muttered.

I thought I would stay out of that for now I know that even when he got a girlfriend I would be supportive no matter what she treated me like. It's not like I thought Rose wouldn't like me I though the exact opposite it's just that I haven't had the best experience with best friends finding girlfriends so it's sort of all new to me. I looked around to see everyone of the boys on their phones except for Louis of course because he's driving. Although I wouldn't have been surprised.

"Okay that's it everyone off their phones." I said and before they could react I took them all away from them since they weren't really paying much attention anyway.