Summary

Twilight Saga

"Vampire as in the kind afraid of garlic and holy water and sunlight?"

"All of that is false. We're not afraid of garlic and holy water. Sunlight is a different thing."

| | |

"My Dad and I rebuilt the entire car after he bought it. I know my way around mechanics."

"'Know your way around mechanics'? Yeah right, you built the entire damn engine by yourself."

| | |

"Stay out of my head."

| | |

"Now are we done? Seeing as you have a class to teach."

"Not quite. How about a little test, huh? If you get everything right then no homework for you but if you get one wrong, then double work."

"Fine by me."

Annabelle Woods has always had a good life. Horseback riding, playing with her little brother, having history competitions with her Dad and rebuilding cars with him. But then her Dad had a heart attack and passed away.

That's when all hell broke loose.

First it was her own mother completely snapping. Then three incredibly pale people with blood red eyes who approached her. Then it was a feeling like being burned alive. She got shifted into something new. Another man approaching her with golden eyes and helped her out. He took her and her brother away from their home and set off to a new one in the rainiest place in the continental US. 

Jacob Black x Fem!OC

Disclaimer

Mature- themes of physical abuse, slight swearing and violence so don't read if you are not comfortable with that.

Annabelle, Christian, and Jackson all belong to me but everything else belongs to Stephanie Meyer.