Chapter 7 - You Know Who

| | |

| | |

"So what are you exactly?" Carlisle Cullen asks as he sat down on his white sofa. The rest of the Cullen family are scattered around the whole place, waiting to hear what Annabelle says.

"We do not know, actually," Jackson answers instead as he stands by the wall, his back leaning against it.

"What do you think, Mr. Harris?"

"Jackson is fine." He sends a smile. "Well, I believe she is a hybrid of some sort."

All the Cullens listen intently as some of them gave glances to Annabelle as she stands behind Jackson with her arms protectively over Christian's little shoulders.

"When I found her, she was already bitten and some of the venom had already been absorbed by her system. I was able to get the rest out, but like I have already stated before, some of them was already in her body," he explains.

"I see." Carlisle nods as he mulls over the explanation. "And any sort of senses or gifts?"

"Actually, yes. She exhibits the same- Well, how about we show you instead?" Jackson grins.

Anna's eyes widen. She violently shook her head. "No, no, no, no, no, no, we have already talked about this. You are not throwing things at me again."

He sighs in disappointment as his fingers reaching out to a pen on the bookshelf beside him. "All right, if you say so." He quickly glances up at the blonde teen. "THINK FAST!" He chucks the pen at a frightening speed towards the girl.

Gasps are heard from Esme and Alice as they watch the writing utensil fly through the air.

Anna raises her arm and catches the pen midair before it could hit the wall behind her. She glares at the vampire. "Can you stop that?" she says through gritted teeth.

"No." He throws another pen at her.

She catches that one too. "Stop," she warns.

"No." He throws a pencil.

She catches it. "Stop."

Christian escapes her hold and stands besides Jackson with a matching grin.

"No . . . don't even think about it," she warns.

Jackson hands a pen to Christian who throws it at his sister.

She uses her other hand and catches it too. "Both of you stop it."

"No, I kinda like this game," Christian says with a grin.

"Well, I don't, so stop it."

"No, I don't think we will." He throws another pen.

"Stop."

He throws another one.

"On 'three'," Jackson says to the child next to him.