Shadow of Academia

Maiami City Hospital

Currently Sora was lying on the hospital bed after the injuries he got when he fought Shark/Nash.

"Me and Yoko will bring kids back to their parents." Shuzo said. "You three take care Sora."

After Shuzo, Yoko and the kids leave, Yuya, Yuzu and Gongenzaka start discuss about the events.

"So, what do you think ?" Yuya asked Yuzu.

"What ?" She said.

"About Kurosaki. He is the culprit behind those serial attack on LDS. I saw him beat LDS top team in front of my eyes. And you, Yuzu ?"

"I saw Masumi was in dangerous situation when she chasing Kurosaki. Shark was with me all the time too. But.." Yuzu thought about Masumi's behavior before Championship start.

"She was chasing him ?!" Gongenzaka exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah.. and Yuto said that they was attacking LDS to save their comrades." Yuzu confirmed.

"Yuto.. the man who look like me. The one who dissapeared when your bracelet shined, right ?" Yuya asked.

"Dissapear ?" Gongenzaka said in confusion.

"I don't know why Yuto would vanish whenever my bracelet is shined.." Yuzu said as she looked at her bracelet. "Everytime Yuto would be so close to Yuya, my bracelet shone brightly and after that Yuto's gone."

"Maybe Yuya and Yuto have some connection ?" Gongenzaka wondered.

"Maybe.. but we still don't know the answer." Yuya replied.

"But I still don't understand why Shark hurt Sora like that.." Gongenzaka put his hand on his chin.

"Like he said when he Dueled Sora, Sora and his friends was attacking Kurosaki's hometown." Yuzu pointed out. "He wouldn't hurt anyone without reason."

"Did you ask Sora where he comes from ?" Gongenzaka asked.

"Yes. But everytime we asked him, he always dodge that question." Yuya replied.

"What about Shark ?"

"Shark explain that he's a traveller, so we didn't ask him again." Yuya said.

"But the way Shark talked about Kurosaki losing his sister it got me thinking.." Yuzu said.

"About Kurosaki sister ?" Yuya concluded her thought as she nodded.

"Sister ?" Gongenzaka asked.

"Yes." Yuzu confirmed. "Kurosaki has a sister, Shark said that Kurosaki's sister was kidnapped by Sora's group.."

"That means Kurosaki joined LDS to fight againts Sora's group, but why he attack LDS to get his sister back ?" Then Gongenzaka scream in frustation. "JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?!"

"We will let Shark explain." Yuya said. "There has to be bigger problem than just regular kidnapping."

Everyone fell silent, struggling to process all this new information, only to be interrupted by the arrival of several guards, who seemed like they were in a great hurry.

"Inform headquarters at once." Yuya overheard one of the guards saying as he passed next to him. "Shiunin Sora has most likely escaped the building. We require immediate reinforcements in order to pursue him."

Upon turning to the rest, Yuya saw the alarm his face probably showed mirrored on their expressions.

"Did they just say Sora has escaped ?!" Yuya spoke in a hurried tone. "Why ?! Where could he have gone ?!"