Two Turtle Doves

"What are you doing here?" Wind Archer narrowed his eyes.

"I'm giving you a gift!" Fire Spirit smiled

"Is burning up the forest my gift?" Wind Archer watched Fire Spirit's fiery hair slowly wave above a low tree branch.

"No?" Fire Spirit followed Wind Archer's eyes, he looked up and saw the low branch.

"Oh, haha" Fire Spirit patted his firy hair making it relaxed.

Spirit Archer eyebrow raised, "when did you learn that?"

"Yesterday!" Fire Spirit smiled heartily

Winder Archer sighed, "Hurry up and say what you have to say!"

"Right, well.." Fire Spirit took out a basket that had a thick cloth inside. 8 I Z

"I found two baby birds the other day!" Fire Spirit held out the basket.

Wind Archer peered inside, they were actually Turtle doves! Two white ones.

"Where'd you find them?" Wind Archer took the basket taking a closer look.

"Oh, I was passing by a forest the other day and saw them on the ground!" Fire Spirit saw Wind Archer's eyes widen slightly.

"Why did you bring them here again?" Wind Archer looked up at the shorter cookie.

"Well, you like wild life and I couldn't let them die, could I?" Fire Spirit grinned

Wind Archer looked at him, he felt puzzled. When has Fire Spirit ever cared for animals? The only animal he has ever raised was Devil Cookie, and well..

Wind Archer shook his head

"What, you don't want them?" Fire Spirit eyes widen, "here give them back then! I'm sure Devil Cookie would appreciate them."

"Yeah for lunch" Wind Archer mumbled.

"Haha, burn. Get it, burn..?" Fire Spirit chuckled.

He seemed to be amused of himself, Wind Archer looked back down into the basket.

"Haha.." Wind Archer gave a stifle laugh.

"Anyways, I'll get going!" Fire Spirit waved his goodbyes and soon walked away.

Weird, he didn't pressure me to allow him to stay longer. Wind Archer walked into the forest with the two chicks.

Strange

Later that night..

Chirp chirp

Chirp chirp

Wind archer lowered his bow and looked at the chicks, "you guys must be hungry.. That fool probably didn't even feed you, did he?" Wind Archer jumped up onto the tree, "come, lets see if Herb has any seeds.." picking up the basket he made his way to Herb's plant shop.

____

"Herb?" Wind Archer stepped through the gate

Herb walked out behind a huge vase, "oh! Hello WInd Archer!" he smiled softly.

"Hello" Wind archer smiled back

He has always liked this cookie, he seems to really enjoy taking care of herbs. We need more people like him in the world.

"Do you need something from me?" Herb looked up slightly, meeting Wind Archer's emerald eyes.

"Yes, I was wondering if you have any spare seeds?" Wind Archer asked carefully, if anyone knew Herb they would know how much he cared for living things.