🔞09🔞

“Ano... (Y/N)?” Kakucho hesitatingly said, more like whispered.

Thanks to Kakucho, he really bought what you need right now. A light blue simple dress perfectly fit your appearance. After ripped your own dressed last night, you have nothing to wear anymore, and it's also already two days since you had that. Now, you’re already done changing, and ready to breakfast together with them.

“Can we talk privately?”

You really get no idea what was happen. Sanzu really sleep in your bed, not moving an inch since you were changing earlier. A minute ago he said that he missed you, and right now he's sleeping like a dead which annoyed you.

“Sure Kaku-chan, what you wanted to talk about?” you took a step out of your room, Kakucho following behind you, breeze is blowing, the leaves of the trees are falling, indicating that winter will soon be coming. Now you’re arrived at the mini garden behind the lounge, taking a fresh air and served with the morning fall view of Tokyo.

“I’m sorry if this too personal but..  did you have.. some kind of romantic relationship with Sanzu?”

“WAIT WHAT- NO OF COURSE NOT haha...” almost choking from the air you inhale, his sudden statement shocking you. But different with your reaction, you saw his expression kinda strange? As if he was relieved by your answer.

“Then.. can I kiss you?”

Maybe the air choke your throat again or a cat got your tongue or this world really has many fucking surprised to you, not only taken aback by his sudden question, you also didn’t know how to react, what was your face looks right now?

“Anoo (Y/N) I mean.. You know... if you don’t want it it’s okay tho, maybe a kiss for friend, kinda-“

“Sure, it’s okay Kaku-chan, don’t worry, I don’t mind-“

Got the permission he's been waiting for, as if it was no tommorow, both of his palm cupped your cheeks, staring to your eyes adore that (e/c)  eyes and crush his lips with yours, softly for a while not until it become passionately one.

For fuck sake, you really in the public space, although it’s not really really for public because this garden are still in the lodge area, but the thought of any human-being can saw you two anytime from anywhere, make you a little bit scared, but the temptation of his kiss was more powerful now with his tongue somehow already play with yours, as his hands down to your waist and pulled your body towards him to make it no distance between both of you. As a reply, your body move on it’s own and now you’re already clung into him, hands on his nape make your kiss more deep and deeper, giving him access to explore inside your tongue.

Unintentionally, he let out a soft groan only to add more intense between your kiss. It was too hot yet ticklish causing your body a little bit wet down there. Now, you already felt lack of breath but somehow he’s still able to managed it. That was the most long kiss that you ever felt in your entire life, until it end forcefully because he got a call.

“Ha.. I’m.. I’m sorry (Y/N) but I need to take this call.” He stammered after your hot kiss trying his best to get some air again and excuse himself far enough to not let you hear what he said through the call.

“I’m really really sorry again (Y/N), I need to work now-“

“It’s okay tho.” Somehow you feel embarrassed so you decided not to look at him.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay then I’ll be going now.”

---

Back to your room, you saw no sign of Sanzu presence, probably go to work too since you know he has the same job as Kakucho. Throw your body to the softness of the mattress, something already bother you since earlier, yes, something down there.

Your brain presentated the memory of your kiss with Kakucho and how it feels, order the whole nerve of yours to make you shiver. Your hand voluntary touch your lips, his manly scent which left on your dress could be sense by your nostrils, adding more intention to make your brain order the other free hand to touch your sensitive part.

Reaching your panties, your middle finger pressed your mound make you slightly flinched. Need more stimulation, you swipe your panties to the side and rub the already wet cunt of yours up and down, slowly forming a round shape and increased the pace until let two digits entering you.

“Nnggh” you can’t hold it anymore, your body keep begging for more pleasure so your hand which was touching your lips before slide down your dress to the waist, exposed half of your body. Now massaging your breast, your thumb and index finger pinch the nipples repeatedly along with the fast finger thrust in your cunt, hitting the spots many times make the lewd sounds can be heard to the room along with your hard breath.

Nearing your limits, you change your position all in four bringing your ass up and down as if you’re riding him. Keep fucking your cunt, your thumb cares your clit to add more sensation until you feel about to cum, biting your lower lips and moaning his name.

“Kaku... Ahhh...”

You reach your maximum pleasure, cum wet all your fingers and bed sheets, slowly adjusting your breath back to normal, your soul almost left your body for the second time this day while you heard his voice,

“Y- (Y/N)..?”

----

There he was. Infront of your room entrance door, palm still in the doorknob and his face was red as red as tomato probably- no, of course because of the second hand embarassement he get, I mean who wouldn’t get embarasse when you saw a woman moaning your name while pleasuring herself? Even in her imagination he can already satisfy her, then what about in reality?

“I’m so- I’m sorry I left my watch here and I want to take it back, I thought you’re not in here since there’s no relpy although I already knock the door many times, but I found your room unlocked so I just barged in like that. Pa- pardon me.”

And you, really want to kill yourself right now, because of your foolishness forgetting to lock the fucking door and the embarrassment which I don't need to explain anymore. But you can’t kill yourself just like that, your grandma still need you and the fact that you was masturbated while imagining him must be remembered by him forever, whether you’ll die or alive, so you just hide yourself under the blanked.

“I- I’ll be going right now, I already take the watch and once again I’m really really sorry for barged into your room and disturb you-“

“Kaku... chan?” you whispered, still under your blanket.

“Y- Yes?”

“Forget what you saw earlier and do not tell anyone, please?”

For the second request, of course, no need to hesitate that Kaku is really a realiable person, even without asking him that, he’s surely keep it secret because he’s not that kind of guy that likes to humiliate woman and make a shame about her, but for the first one, who knows. That kind of experience you’ll only get once in a life, how can someone forget it easily?

“I will.”

“Thanks Kaku-chan.”

“Hmm. Then, see ya.”

Pluck up some courage, you take a risk to up your blanket a little bit and peek him, eyes widening due to unbelieveable scene you saw a second before he close the door,

He’s hard.