Chapter 1: Humans

Optimus's POV

I drove quietly toward our destination where the other Autobots were waiting.

Previously, I had been found by Cade Yeager and somewhat repaired. However, their friend Lucas told on us and got himself killed. Now the government is not only looking for me, but also Cade and his daughter Tessa. Also her boyfriend, Shane, who helped them get away with his good driving skills.

I noticed that the location we were supposed to meet up in was nearing.

"Calling all Autobots. Calling all Autobots." I said, broadcasting my voice across the autobot audio channels.

I saw a truck in good condition and scanned it, changing into a more presentable alt mode. I didn't want the Autobots to think I was getting weak. They needed hope right now.

Not a rusty truck.

The humans jumped and acted out in surprise.

"That was insane!" Shane yelled, "It was awesome, but it was insane, right!?"

Tessa nodded breathlessly and Cade ignored him, acting as if he wasn't fazed.

I rotated my mirrors to look at myself. Much better.

I spotted the Autobots coming up from all around me and Hound was on a mountain, shooting his guns in the air and shouting joyfully.

I would have to talk to him about wasting ammunition later.

"Oh yeah!" Crosshairs said, "Mr. Leader-of-the-free-galazy is back! I never doubted you. Not for a moment."

I stopped driving so that the humans could get out.

"We got your warning. We have been waiting." Drift told me while doing some weird bow that he started doing after he got infatuated with haikus and human culture.

"Its blow up Decepticon time. We got the gang back together." Hound said.

The humans finished getting out of my alt mode and I transformed as Bumblebee walked over.

"Humans have asked us to play by their rules. Well, the rules have just changed." I told them.

"Backstabbing weasels." Hound muttered.

"Loyalty is but a flower in the wings of temptation." Drift told him.

"What on Primus are you saying?" Hound asked.

"It's a haiku."

"Cut the crap before I drop a grenade down your throat." Hound threatened.

Drift pulled out his sword and pointed it at him.

"Try it, you'll be dead before you hit the ground."

"Oh please pull the grenade. It'll save us some time." Bumblebee sighed.

"Well, raise your hand if you're not satisfied with our vacation to earth? So whose the stowaways?" Crosshairs asked, pointing his blaster at the humans.

"Hey hey hey! What's with the gun?" Cade asked as they all backed up and put up their hands.

"Crosshairs, enough. All of you. These humans saved my life, and we owe them. We are all enemies of this planet now." I told them.

They nodded.

"Now. Update me of what has occured while I was in stasis." I ordered.

Alice's POV

I could almost feel the intensity of the situation.

After Shane went missing, mom got worried. She really shouldn't be stressing out right now, especially since she is sick and bed ridden.