Chapter 7: Run

Alice's POV

"What are you doing!?" Mr. Yeager yelled.

I hung out the door and spotted my flying knight friend.

"STRAFE!" I yelled.

He turned sharply and we locked eyes.

"Be right back!" I yelled to them.

"Where is she-"

I did here the rest of the blonde woman's sentence because Strafe grabbed me out of the car and took off again.

"We need to get to Optimus!" I yelled to him.

"Very well!" He roared.

A few moments later we were flying side by side with Grimlock.

"Optimus! Lockdown is here!" I said, pointing to the east, where Lockdown's ship was hidden behind a skyscraper.

"Get the seed to safety!" He replied, "Stay away from Lockdown's ship!"

I nodded before patting Strafe, "Back to the car!"

"Bossy meatbag!" He yelled in return before we took off again.

I landed on top of the car with a heavy thunk. Tessa started screaming, so I leaned over the edge and stuck my head in her window to let her know it was me.

"My god, child!" The bald guy yelled at me.

I laughed before crawling to the passenger door and climbing in through the window.

"Stay away from Lockdown's ship!" I told Shane.

"That might be a problem!" He yelled in return.

I looked out the window and saw Lockdown's ship flying toward us, metal objects beneath it being sucked up.

The car started to slow down.

"Oh no you don't!" I growled, putting my hands on the dashboard and increasing the kinetic energy in the wheels.

We started to drive even faster, the speed dial making a popping noise as it broke.

"Woah! Yeah baby!" Shane yelled, sending me a grin.

"This does not mean I condone your extracurricular activities!" I yelled at him.

"Focus please!" Mr. Yeager yelled.

Behind us, there was a loud explosion as a giant cruise ship crashed into the road.

"Faster, faster, faster, drive!" Bald guy yelled.

Everything that had been sucked up by Lockdown's ship started to fall back to Earth. It was at this same moment that Optimus and the others caught up to us.

I waved to him for a moment before he had to dodge to the side to avoid being crushed by a real eighteen wheeler. Obviously they were trying to get their revenge on him.

They should be honored.

"Right right! Go right!" Mr. Yeager yelled as a giant steamboat stated falling toward us.

Everyone started screaming as Shane drove into a building to avoid all the debris as it slammed into the building next to us.

My voice is going to be gone tomorrow if I somehow don't die.

We all started breathing heavily, sitting in the car as everything was silent for a moment.

I saw a few tools start to gloat upward slowly.

"Oh no! Get out!" Mr. Yeager yelled as the car started to lift up.

Everyone started scrambling out the car.