Flight 03: Flight Academy

Date: 8.6.21

Y/N's POV

It's hard to believe that I'm actually walking with one of my bias groups in Kpop, not to mention that I even rescued them from a group of school bullies. Oh well, we finally reached G-building where my sister's group usually hang out and stuff. I looked around inside the building to see Wonyoung along with Yena.

"There she is!" I say to Yujin and she looks at my direction.

"Yena!" Yujin exclaimed, she ran into Yena and she fell down due to her tripping.

"Ow! What was tha-" Yena says but cut off due to shockingness of seeing her sister.

"Yujin?! It's so good to see you!!!" Yena said in a happy voice as they hug each other.

"Where are the others?" I asked Wonyoung and she shrugs.

"Don't know, they said they'll be here by now." Wonyoung answered me and I sighed.

"Oh, is your bias your girlfriend already~?" She asked me with a joking tone which made me confused.

"What on Earth are you talking about?" I asked her while raising my eyebrow and she pointed to my right arm, I looked at her direction and my eyes widen.

"Uhm...." Is all I can say because my BIAS is clinging to my arm.

"What? Don't you like it~?" She asked me while pouting and my heart exploded.

"I-It's not that, you just caught me off guard." I answered her and she giggled.

*bell ring*

"That's the bell, what class do you have?" I asked her curiously and she looked at her scheldule.

"Looks like we have chemistry together." She said cheekily and I sighed as I decided to just let her just cling onto me.

The two of us walked down the hallway to our next period, of course we had alot of students eyeing on us which made me very uncomfortable at this point but Seungyeon on the other hand didn't seem to care one bit but everytime I try wiggle her off, she just gives me a death glare that made me gulped hard because seeing it in person makes you have nightmares.

When I finally made it to class, Seungyeon was forced to let go of me but when the teacher assigned me a seat next to her's since she's new... that made her VERY happy for some reason.

"Wanna hangout afterschool?" She asked me with puppy eyes.

"Why is she like this?!" I asked in my thoughts because we just met.

"Sorry, I got flight academy after school." I declined her in the nicest way I can but still she gives me a frown.

"Okay, how about this? Does six o'clock sound good to you? Because I'll be out by then." I suggested to her and her mood immediately brightens up.