Flight 01: New School Year

Author: COVID will not exist in this FF

Date: 6.17.21

Y/N's POV

I'm currently heading to my house, but I was bummed out when my girlfriend hasn't really have time for myself since she's busy with scheldules as a Idol. I enter inside of my house where my younger sister Wonyoung greets me with a smile.

"Hi, oppa!" She greets me as she hugs me and I hug her back.

"Hello, Wonyoung how's your day?" I asked her and she pouts cutely.

(The author's death was caused by his head blown up by too much cuteness

(The author's death was caused by his head blown up by too much cuteness. The End. Lol Jk.)

"Ahh! It was so stressful, I had to film for a comeback then a fansigning!" She said to me and I chuckled.

"Aww... is there anything your oppa can do to make you feel better?" I asked her with a smile and her eyes brighten.

"Can you watch a movie with me!?" She asked me with puppy eyes.

"Of course! Just like childhood days." I answered her and she celebrated.

I microwaved popcorn then I poured the bag into a bowl, I went upstairs to my room to grab a K-Drama movie we can watch tomorrow. I really can't help but wonder what she's doing right now because she hasn't been contacting as much before. Whatever, she's prolly just really busy. I head downstairs to see Wonyoung with angry expression on her phone which made me concerned.

"Hey, Wonyoung what's the matter?" I asked her and she showed me a news headline from Dispatch.

Breaking: Blackpink Kim Jennie Confirmed to be Dating EXOs's Kai by YG & SM Entertainment

My heart stopped and I felt like throwing up at this very moment, no f*cking this can be real! It has to be publicity, right?

"I already called Mr. Yang and Mr. Lee, they both explained they had no idea about it until now." She explained to me, damn she really can read my mind.

"No wonder why she hasn't been answering my calls..." I pointed out like I'm a fool because I am, I had to confront Jennie about this, Wonyoung tried to stop me but she wasn't strong enough to hold me back.

I grabbed my phone, I dialed my now ex-girlfriends number.

Y/N - Normal | Jennie - Bold

"Hey, jagi, what is it~?"

"Hey Jennie."

"What's wrong? Why are you calling me that?"

"I know the real reason you haven't been answering my calls! So there's no point in lying!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"I saw the news between you and Kai!"

"Look, jagi it's just for publicity there's nothing going on, I promise!"