Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Stepmothers POV

I peered the through the window as precious, little ava scurried out into the road and collapsed to the ground. Silly little bitch why can't she do as she's told! She's an attention seeker and a little slut, I mean she thinks she can hurt my daughter, my beautiful daughter and get away with it? I think NOT!!!

Little bitch, I've done everything for her, I've given her a mother/stepmother, and allowed her to sleep in this house, and I've paid her school fees....... so how dare she do this to us. Hopefully I've got the message through....

But thinking about it, she has been a bit of a bitch at the moment, like she was trying to revenge someone..... Hope she hasn't found out about her parents.....

Don't think that, don't think that!! I would be jailed for life! Two people, lucky no one found out what I did to them and I hope no one does. The only person that knows is my precious Caroline, and she wouldn't dare to frame mummy's reputation, Caroline's a good daughter, I hope she ends up like me, rich, beautiful but I want her to have lots of children. I would have had more children but nick, Ava's dad didn't want to. I tried everything to try and persuade him, but when it came to sex he didn't want to have it. Stupid man, I should have just raped him.

What I did to them cannot get out, nomatter what!

But to be sure, I have to do something with her. I've got a plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava's POV

I laid there.

Cold, and wet. I couldn't move. My whole body had shut down.

I waited, I waited for someone to come. Secretly I was hoping Harry would find me and take me far away, far away from everything. All of these horrible memories in this house, my old home, the one my mum and dad loved.

We did it up so nice, especially at Christmas. It would look almost, magical. There was not one day that I didn't feel myself happy or smiling. I miss that constant happiness. But now, I feel like the only time I'm happy is when I'm with Harry. He lights up my world, he can make a terrible day into a good one, and sometimes I forget there's a thunderstorm outside when I'm with him.

I thought about all of the memories we've had the past week. It's been the best week of my life, spending it with the one I.... Love.

Wait. Did I love him? He really does mean a lot to me, but love? I haven't experienced that since my parent died. Its a sad thought knowing that I haven't loved anyone in eleven years. But did I love him? I thought about everything, I had a flashback in my mind about the time he came and sat next to me, and when we were partners, where he asked if I could come over to his house and practice, and when he stood up for me when Caroline slapped me.

I smiled to myself.

I loved Harry styles.

I think the suns coming out! But then it's still raining.... Peculiar. I could feel the sun lurking between my closed eyelids, two suns! I could feel them getting closer and closer. Until they stopped and disappeared. I couldn't open my eyes, it took too much energy.

I could feel someone shaking me, ow that hurts, my arm was banging against the hard concrete, I could tell him to stop though, my head was throbbing like mad.

I prayed this was Harry, although all of my sound was cut out, I couldn't hear a thing, strange. I feel this person scoop me up into their muscly arms, this must be a guy, but this is not Harry, I didn't get the butterflies in my stomach when this person touched me, I couldn't feel any warmth, like I did with Harry.

I could feel getting placed in a car seat i think it is, I haven't been in a car for about three years?

Then I felt something being wrapped around me, I think it was a blanket, I was still an icicle though. I was frozen.

Loads of thoughts then drifted through my head. What if this person was harry, but I was too cold to feel his warmth....

I was hoping and praying that this person, was Harry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for da short chappie guys:(:(

Plz can I have 12 votes for the next chapter??

12 votteeeeesssss !!!!!!!!!

Love yewwwss <3 Livvy xoxo