Wildest Dreams//Jake Kiszka

He said, "Let's get out of this town

Drive out of the city, away from the crowds"

I thought heaven can't help me now

Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down

I was dragged to this bar, in a city I don't even know, with girls who dont even treat me like a friend. I sat myself at the bar, ordered myself a long island iced tea, and just sat while I talked to the bartender. Next thing I know, this man with long hair and pretty brown eyes sits down next to me and orders a beer. He looked over at me and said "why are you here alone?" I took a big drink before turning over to look at him, "I'm just a girl in a bar, and you're just a guy in a bar. Why does it matter to you?" He awkwardly chuckled and went to speak back to me when the bartender said: "Here you go Jake. Be nice to Y/N, she's not from here and she sure as hell doesn't have any good friends." I sighed and mentally took a note to not talk to that bartender about my life. Looking back at the man, who i know now is Jake, I said "Listen, ill tell you my story if you tell me yours." He smiled and nodded, "you first pretty." I don't know if it was the fact i've had a couple strong drinks or if it was the fact i was mesmerized by this man, but i giggled after he called me pretty. "Uh, I'm from Texas, on a supposed girls trip with my mom's friends kids, who 100% only invited me because our parents forced it. They hate me, I hate them. My mom is single, i moved out at 18, i live in possibly the coolest place i've ever been, Nashville. I don't want to be here, but talking to someone is already making me feel less alone." I ended with a slight chuckle. He gave me a sympathetic smile, and said "well, i'm here with my band. I live in Nashville too. I'm from Michigan though, grew up in a little town. But my tour is over so, why don't we get out of town. Find somewhere with no crowd. Get to know each other." I thought to myself briefly before I nodded my head. Lord, what am I doing? Running away with a man from the bar? All I know is nothing lasts forever, and this is gonna take me down. I looked up at the strangely beautiful man in front of me and said "No one has to know what we do."

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

And his voice is a familiar sound

Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now

He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

We found our way to my hotel, quickly making our way to my room. Fumbling with the key-card, he reached around and said "oh bunny, let me." He grabbed the card and in an instant had the door open and gently while also assertively pushed me into the room. Within an instant his mouth was mine, as I was being backed into the nearest wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he reached down and grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. Leaving him room to explore my mouth with his tongue. He pulled away and started leaving wet and soft kisses down my jaw to my collar bone. I moaned softly, and tangled my hands in his hair. "Please do something Jake, please" I said whining. He chuckled at me, in the most degrading way possible. "Oh bunny, I'll do more to you than you'll know how to handle." I let out almost a pornographic moan and threw my head against the wall. This man was gonna be the death of me.

I said, "No one has to know what we do."

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room.

And his voice is a familiar sound,

Nothing lasts forever,

But this is gettin' good now.

He backed me up to the bed until I felt the softness against my knees. With one quick movement, I was on my back underneath him. He reached down and started to pull my dress over my head, leaving me in just my panties. He groaned at the sight of me naked in front of him, "Jake, you have too many clothes on, please" I whined. He looked down at me with pure lust in his eyes, "well angel, get to it. You want them off?" he asked, and I nodded at him. "Then take them off." He spoke dominantly. Quickly I sat up, and reached down and pulled his shirt off, kissed his stomach and slowly worked my way down to his waist. Once I reach his pants, I slowly look back up at him, and undo his jeans while I say, "Ya know, I have the feeling you think you're gonna be the one in charge." In one swift movement, his hand was in my hair and yanked back to where he was hovering over me. He laughed at me, "you really think that im gonna let you be in charge. Last time I checked, brats dont get shit. You have to earn it baby." Right as I went to nod, his phone rang. He groaned and looked over to check it. "Fuck, im sorry. I have to take this." He mumbled, while I sat on the bed. He sounded annoyed so I took his body language as a hint. I put my dress back on. "I have to go angel, something came up with my brother. But here, lemme see your phone." I handed him my phone, he typed something and handed it back. He leaned down and kissed me one last time. I said "Say you'll remember me, standin in a nice dress." He nodded at me and smiled, "I'll never forget you bunny. Until next time."