Yes, Sir. II //Jake Kiszka

It had been two weeks since Jake met you in the bathroom of that damn bar. Two weeks of constant thinking what the fuck he was doing to you, when it was gonna happen, where you gonna make him work for it? You had no idea what to expect, all you knew was it was your monthly movie night with Jake, and you were as nervous as can be. You debated canceling it. Telling him you didn't feel well or something like that. But you knew he would find his way here, even if you did cancel. He knew you better than that. So when 5 oclock hit, and you heard the door open, those butterflies came back, and they came back hard. Your voice just left your body, it was almost as if you didn't trust yourself to talk to him. I mean texting was one thing, but speaking to the man you wanted to be buried inside of you, now that was hard to do. You had the memory of something you overheard your parents talking about.

You were walking downstairs to go tell your parents you'd be at the Kiszka's that night. I stopped in the hallway between the kitchen and living room and you heard your dad say, "Ya know honey, it's only a matter of time before y/n and Jake end up together." Your mom chuckled and said "Wait until they're older, she'll tell us when it happens. I know she's looking forward to that. I overheard her tell Danny she liked him a lot. And after talking to Karen, I know he does too. But I dont think itll happen until they're out of school." You stood there for a second until you heard them change the subject. Thinking to yourself, there was no way Jake felt that way about you. Before you let your mind wander you decided it was time to say goodbye to your parents. Walking into the room, you put on the biggest smile, seeing your mom sitting on the counter and your dad standing in between her legs. "Hey, i'm heading over to Jake's tonight, i'll be back in the morning if that's okay with you two." Your dad turned and looked at you and said "You're not very sneaky beanie. I heard you in the hallway, but you know the rules. Use protection if anything is to happen, and check in once and a while. We love you."

Thinking to yourself, how in the hell am i gonna do this? You decided at that moment, you would just man up and let whatever happens, happen. You knew Jake had to be somewhat into you after what had happened. When you walked downstairs and into the living room, you began to look around until you turned enough to see Jake leaning on the doorframe to the kitchen. In a low, raspy voice, he spoke, "Hey there baby, where were you?" He started to walk closer to you, your face blushed almost instantly. "Been here for 15 minutes now, whatcha doing making me wait?" Before you could even process what your brain was thinking, you just blurted out, "I'm sorry, Sir." He smirked at you, as if that was the exact answer he was looking for. He stepped closer to you,once he reached you, he cupped your face in his hands. Looking at you like you were the last thing he was ever going to see. You leaned into his hands, looking up at him with doe eyes. Playing as innocent as you could in this moment with him. He leaned forward, bringing a soft kiss to your lips and pulling away shortly after. Whining at the loss of touch, he looks down at you and says "Patience little one, we have all night. Now what movie are we watching?" Shocked by his sudden change in pace, you stuttered answering, "Oh..uh.. I-" He chuckled at you and bgan smirking as he spoke, "what's got you so worked up baby?" You couldn't find your voice, so you just looked at him, waiting for him to speak up again. "Ya know, all you gotta do is ask me real nice and ill give you what you want." Suddenly it was like all the fear went away, you wanted Jake, and you wanted him now. "Please Jake, please just fuck me already. Im so tired of waiting. I've waited so long now, I'm aching please." His changed from the brown they naturally were, to a dark almost black color, something you've never seen from him. He spoke to you, "I really like the sound of you begging. Aching huh? Need me that bad?" You just nodded at him, waiting for him to finally make that move. "Oh no no, I need to hear you say it, baby. Let me hear that pretty voice say how much you need me." Gulping before you spoke, in fear you'd come on too desperate. You said, "Jake-" he interrupted you, "try again baby." A look of confusion took over for face, until you remembered his reaction to being called sir a little while ago. "Sir...Please. Just something. I don't care what. I need you." He reached for your hand, walking with you towards your bedroom, once you reached your room, it was like the soft sweet Jake you knew, was gone. And in this moment, you weren't mad. He signaled with two fingers to come towards him, obeying quickly, you did exactly what felt natural to you. You sank to your knees, looking directly up at him, waiting for his next move. "Oh angel, you already know how to make me happy, don't you? Who would've thought I would ever see you on your knees for me. So willing, so ready to be used by me. So fucking needy for me." "I'll do whatever you want from me, just please sir, touch me." "There you go again, begging for me. Be a good girl for me, take that pretty little dress off, let me see you." Standing up and stripping for the man in front of you felt right. "Now get on the bed baby, I'm gonna give you what you want. Since you asked so nicely." Before you could even move to the bed, he started to slowly back you up until the back of your knees hit the mattress and you fell backwards. As soon as you fell back, Jake was working soft and wet kisses along your neck down to just above your pussy. When he made his way down, he gave one gentle kiss to your clit, listening to your moans drove him insane. "Look at this pretty little cunt, I'm going to devour you baby." He ran his finger up your folds, and made his way back down to your entrance. Mouth harshly sucking on your clit, while he slowly pushed his finger inside of you. "Fuck, Jake!" You moaned instantly, with one quick movement his finger was out of you. Leaving you whining from loss of contact. Before you could speak, he landed a light but mean slap to your dripping cunt. Moaning loudly, not really caring at this moment if your neighbors heard you. "I'd suggest you use your manners little girl or you'll get absolutely nothing from me tonight." He looked at you, in almost a daring stare. "God, I'm sorry. Please please please just fuck me." "Damn right, I'm your god right now. Promise you after this you'll be praying to me." He quickly removed his clothing, his shirt going first, followed by his jeans and boxers. Adjusting himself on top of you, he leaned down and kissed you feverishly. As if it was the last thing he'd do. Lining himself up at your entrance, slowly pushing himself into you. "You're so wet, and warm. Who made you this wet, angel?" "You, sir. All you. Been thinking of this moment for weeks." "What a little slut you are for me. I can't believe i've missed out on this sweet cunt of yours for years now. Never going back now. This cunt is mine and only mine. Do you understand me?" He thrusted into you again, but this time was hard and fast. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum if you do that again oh my god." "Oh baby, I can feel you tightening around me, give it to me. Let me feel you come undone, all over my cock." A mixture between his words and the final thrust he did into you, pushed you over the edge. Jake stopped moving when he felt you tighten around him, trying not to cum inside of you. He leaned down to your face, and gave you a quick kiss while you were breathing heavily. "Jake, you didn't get off." You said with a sad tone. "Baby girl, don't even worry about me, I promise I'm okay. We have all night." "You're not gonna leave?" "Baby, I could never leave you. You're stuck with me now."