High Sex

J.M.K

The show had just ended and your boy was nowhere to be found. So, as usual you assumed that he was in his tour bus with his brothers. Working your way from the crowd to behind the arena, you found the boys sitting around the bus in camping chairs passing around a blunt and a bong. You made your way over to the boys, looking over at Josh, him smiling at you. "I knew you'd find me." Josh said to you. "Have a seat, pretty girl." He added, while tapping his leg. You sat directly on his lap, before you could speak, he handed you the blunt. Taking a puff and passing it over to Sam, you guys just talked while smoking. Until someone came outside asking you guys to return back to your hotel in the next town over. So you all piled onto the bus and made your way back to the hotel.

At this point, you were off your ass. Josh was so smiley and touchy, you knew he was really high too. You made your way into your hotel room. He slowly backed you up until you fell on the bed. With a slight chuckle, you reached up and grabbed him by neck and brought him in for a kiss. He ran his tongue against your lip, asking for permission to deepen this kiss. You moaned into the kiss, and he took that opportunity to gain access. He pulled away rather quickly, and said "God baby, you taste so good." He leaned down again and started leaving sloppy, wet kisses down your neck. You didn't know if it was the weed, or if Josh really just knew your body that well. But everything felt like heaven. Every move he did, every kiss. He made his way down to your pants, once he reached your jeans button, he slowly peeled those off your bottom half. He looked at you like you were his last meal on earth, and man he was going to devour you.

"Josh, please, you have too many clothes on." You whined to your boyfriend. He chuckled and took his pants off in a quick motion. Leaving him in just his boxers and a t-shirt. You leaned up and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. "That's better now." He knew you like the back of his hand, he knew how wet you get while you were high, he knew you were ready. Once he got your consent, he lined himself at your entrance, "Josh, please. Stop teasing, just fuck me already." He smirked at you, "Oh angel, i'm gonna do so much more than just fuck you. I'm gonna make you forget your name."

J.T.K

Jake was never the one to beg for your love or attention. He was the one to take and take and take. You never minded though, Jake had you wrapped around his finger, he knew it and you knew it. He only ever called when he was high, it's like he only wanted you when he was high. But at the same time, you were just happy to have him above you sometimes. You were happy he would talk to you that nasty, that aggressive. No man ever gave you what you ever needed, except Jake. Jake showed you how nice it was to be properly fucked. He liked he ruined other men for you.

It was 3 in the morning, and you couldnt sleep. Debating on calling Jake for the past hour and a half now. Once you decided to grab your phone, it rang. Your heart picked up once you saw his name pop up on the screen. "Hello?" You said quietly, suddenly feeling shy and inverted. "Bunny, I need you. Real bad. Can I come over?" He said with a slight desperation to his voice, which was odd for Jake. He was always so confident and centered. "Please do." You replied back to him. He hung up and within 15 minutes he was there.

Jake quickly dragged you up to your room. Once he reached your bed, he pushed you onto it. Leaving you turned on and surprised. He's been rough but not that rough. "Today, the safe word is a must. I've been so up tight and irritated. I need to fuck you to feel better. I need to use your holes for my own pleasure. Not yours this time. Understood?"