Kinks- Sammy and Danny

S.F.K - BDSM

You wanted it rough, you wanted to be thrown around, manhandled even. Never did you think he'd actually do it. Your soft gentle boyfriend? Yeah no way. Until one day, you were just being a brat, you wanted to see how long he'd actually let it slide. You knew deep down Sammy had some sort of dominance in him. And you were determined to bring it out. Starting while at practice. You wore a little bit of a teasing outfit, short skirt, with a v-neck shirt. It showed off every little thing Sam loved about your body. And man could you tell he was on edge. It wasn't until you were done and on the way home he said something. "What's your goal right now, little girl? Because you are really pushing buttons you dont wanna push." he said to you in the most stern voice you've ever heard come out of your boyfriend. With that little comment, you shut up and stopped.

A couple days went by, nothing out of you and Sam didn't mind.That was until you went out for dinner that night. You had this bright idea, flirting with someone that wasn't Sammy. So when you sat down at the table and your waiter came around, you got a little too friendly and you could practically see the anger and annoyance on Sam's face. When the waiter came back with the check, Sam noticed a phone number on the paper, he lost it. He grabbed your arm, aggressively, and you guys left. The car ride was awkward to say the least, but man there was a pool between your legs. You accomplished what you wanted. Once you got home, he pushed you against the wall and whispered in your ear; "Oh baby, you're in for it tonight. There is not one thing i'm letting go. Youve been a fucking brat all week, and let me tell you. I am done. You are mine. And I am gonna ruin that pretty little pussy of yours."

D.R.W - Size Kink

Danny's a tall man, he's large in all ways you'd think of too. You, on the other hand, were a lot smaller than your boyfriend, at least a foot shorter. And Danny definitely got off on the idea of you being so much smaller than you. The first time you noticed, it was when you were at home in his shirt that hung on your body like a dress. "Oh darling, look at you. So small and sweet. I could just eat you up" he said with the biggest smirk plastered all over his face. And honestly, it sent a shiver down your spin.

He was buried deep inside you later that night. That was the first time you had taken ALL of him, and he watched every time he pulled out and went back in. You were a moaning mess, especially when he did a little laugh when you squealed after he thrusted into you so aggressively. He could see himself in your tummy. You hadnt noticed until he placed his hand on your stomach, right where his dick print puffed out at. "Can you feel me, angel? All the way up here? Right where I belong huh?"