Epilouge

IM BACK
AND BETTER THAN EVER

~ Mel's POV

~5 months later

Mike had been really depressed and sad since the incident with Jeremy, and so had I. I had known him for a while, and I mean a while. But, he just gave up on everything. He didn't answer calls from the hospital, didn't go visit Jeremy, nothing. We don't know if he's alive or not, but the least we can do is pray to our lord shrek that he is. Mike had also grown to be a huge dick face. Like, he was really rude, but I understand that he would be sad. Still no reason to treat us like that.

I was just sitting down on the couch, eating so,e cookies, because man, cookies are fab :3. So, someone knocked on the door. And I'm nit evEn kidding, it was like, four in the morning. I got up, cracked my knuckles, made my way to the door, and opened it. I looked at the person, and it felt like the world was falling apart. But, in a good way. It was Jeremy. Like, literally. Jeremy. I smiled, "Hey Jere, I didn't know you got out if the hospital." He raised an eyebrow, "W-What hospital? All I remember is me getting shot. And like, our good times."

I let him sit on the couch, "So, you don't remember having to go to the hospital?" He shook his head, "Okay, tell me what you remember."

"I remember you, and our times as kids. I remember dad and mom, whose dead. I remember..." He grunted and held his head, "T-That's it." She raised an eyebrow, "What about Mike and Vincent?" "Mike and who? No, I don't remember."

He doesn't remember?

---
HAHAHA
YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SECOND BOOK
HUAHUAHUA