Chapter 11

WHALE DEN
I HAVENT UPDATED IN
Uh...
193747738274 YEARS
OH DAYUM

-Mel's POV

I woke up on Vincent's chest. Oh man it's the weekend! I have the best idea for what to do today! I poked Vincent's chest, first soft, a bit harder, then just plain hard. He woke up and groaned "what was that for" that whiny baby "I have the best idea for what to do today. WAKE UP THE FREAKIN JEREMIKES" he laughed, and nodded.

He got up, stretched, and walked over to the chair the jeremike peeps were sleeping in (yes, I would actually think that XD). He touched Mikes eye, and then Jeremy's. He then poked them harder, he has no idea how to poke people. I shook my head and got up "let me handle this" Vincent nodded and walked back to the couch.

I cracked my fingers, then slapped Mike and Jeremy "GET UP!" I screamed. Jeremy woke up first, frightened, he put his hand where I slapped him. I burst into a fit of laughter , and fell down (and I do actually do that XD). Mike then woke up by my laughter, and laughed at me. Then Jeremy laughed, and Vincent let out a small chuckle.

Once I had stopped laughing, and started breathing properly, I got up and cleared my throat "okay troops! Today, we shall go out for... ICE CREAM" I screamed the last bit, yep, screamingly my thing. Everyone got exited, even Vincent. Jeremy and Mike went to get changed. I sat next to Vincent, and yawned slightly

-Jeremy's POV

I've never really gone out for ice-cream. Well, I have, but with only my father, it's like a birthday gift! I grabbed some suitable clothes and ran to the bathroom. I quickly got changed, exited to go to the ice-cream shop.

What flavour? What about toppings? I can't wait! I ran to the living room seeing Mike already there. He got up and put his arm around my waist "ready to go, my love" ah, crap my face went fully red. I nodded slightly, and he chuckled.

And I forgot the others were here. And as in others, I mean Mel and Vincent. Shit. Mel then asked Vincent "race to the car?" He then smirked and they ran out to the car. Mike lead me to the car, and when we arrived Purple and Mel were arguing like children. I giggled,but the site was amusing.

Then Mike spoke up. So, who's driving?" They then stopped fighting and they both said "me!" They then looked at each other, and started fighting again. Mike spoke up again "okay, how about Mel drives. Since she came up with the idea and all"

Mel nodded excitedly and smiled, while Vincent frowned. She chuckled, horn poked his check "don't be so grumpy, grumpy pants" Vincent grumbled the. Got in the passengers seat. Mel ran to the drivers seat and got in.

She plugged her iPod in, and the first song that comes on it
Take Me To Church by Hozier

She smiled, and Vincent slightly grinned "wait for that amazing singing" he mumbled. She started driving and sang along

My lovers got humor

She's the giggle at a funeral

Knows everybody's disapproval

I should've worshipped her sooner

If the heavens ever did speak

She's the last true mouthpiece

Every Sundays getting more bleak

A fresh poison each week

We were born sick, you heard them say it

My church offers no absolutes

She tells me worship in the bedroom

The only heaven I'll be sent to

Is when I'm alone with you

I was born sick, but I love it-

Then the music turned off and we were at the place "your quite a good singer" Vincent told her. She grumbled "no I'm not!" We all agreed that she was good "uh guys, ice cream!" She said excitedly. We all got out, and Mike offered to pay. We all thanked him, and Mel ran to the shop.

She was like, a little kid but an emo to. But not all the time. She was like this happy and emotional person, which is cool. And she's very nice to, but it's sad that the only friend she had was me. But now she also has Mike a and Vincent.

We got inside and Mel was already at a table, and she pat the spot next to her, signalling Vincent to sit next to her. He chuckled and sat down next to her. I sat in front of Mel and Mike sat next to me. The waitress asked what we wanted, and Mel excitedly said "Chocolate Please!" The waitress nodded "chocolates fine with me" Vincent agreed. I didn't really like many flavours "maybe, vanilla... Please" she nodded "I'll have vanilla too" Mike said.

We all got our ice-cream, and Mel dug in straight away. I couldn't help but giggle, and then I started to eat my ice-cream too. Mel then looked quite mad, so I turned her direction and saw that little bitch head that made Mike cry. And she was walking over to out table.

"Hey losers," she began "oh, and I see you have little miss emo bitch in your loser group" Mel growled at that comment and got up "so, I'm a little bitch huh? How about you, going with every guy. You use them. You used Mike. You just want to have sex. So your calling me a bitch, I don't care. But there's something worse than a bitch. A slut. You, are a slut. Mike actually cared for you, but you used him. So, I guess I'll call you a bitch and a slut"

Vincent got up and grabbed Mel's hand "not now" he mumbled to her. She growled at Doll "don't ever talk to us again. And I mean ever" doll giggled "oh, but I will be back. Very soon"

What the fuck? That little bitch.

Ruined our day out

-------
SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING. GUYS PLEASE READ MY AFTER DARK STORY MKAY THANKS