Chapter 5

I'm fucking writing this at 10 PM so you guys better be happy .-.
May be a bit crappy
Oh whale >.<

-Jeremy's POV

After a while Mike woke up "M-Mike! A-are you okay? O-oh g-god, y-you blacked o-out and-" he cut me off "I'm fine, Jeremy, I'm alright" he smiled his beautiful smile, and I blushed "what time is it?" He asked. I look at my watch "uh... It's 7:23 AM" he nodded his head and then his face went pale "M-Mike...?" He looked me In The eyes, like he was looking through my soul

"Jeremy, I had the worst dream" it looked like he was going to cry "w-we can talk...?" He nodded, ever so slightly "s-so, what was the d-dream about?" He gulped, and tried to hold back tears "Well... W-we were in the parts and service room, Foxy and The Purple Guy were there. Foxy was going to bite me again, b-but you took it for me and" he was choking out the last part, like he was refusing to say it "...y-you d-died" he started crying

I hugged him, and told him it was alright, that I was still here, that he was too, and that we were together. He cried into my shoulder, making the shoulder bit of my shirt wet. I started to draw circles on his back, to hopefully calm him down. He eventually became calm, and I pulled away and looked at him "Mike, it'll be alright" and I smiled. He smiled back, his usual, cute smile.

Mike went into the bathroom to wash up so I got up to get changed, maybe we could go out to get some food, because I was pretty hungry. I put on a plain baby blue sweater and some jeans. Just casual, you know? But the whole time I felt I was being watched, I just shook the feeling off. When Mike had finished showering, I knocked on the door and he opened "H-hey Mike?" He looked at me "Yeah?" I scratched the back of my head "w-would you l-like to possibly g-go o-out for l-lunch?" He chuckled and pecked my lips "of course"

Mike was getting changed, so I just sat on the couch. Mike came back out, smiling. "So, is this like a date?" I chuckled, nervously "I-I guess" he nodded, seeming very happy. I got up and he held my hand "ready?" He asked me, I nodded. We were going to Starbucks, nothing too fancy. As we drove I heard one of my favourite songs (A/N song above!)

I sang along, and when I finished Mike looked at me "your a good singer, Jere" that nickname made me blush. Jere? "T-thanks" I smiled and smiled back, and I noticed we were already there. Mike got out and then opened my door, and I thanked him. We walked inside, and the waiter asked for our drinks and food (A/N I've never been to Starbucks, soo...)

"I'll have a beer" I looked at Mike, saddened because he knew I hated people who drink "I-I mean a coke, please" she nodded, then asked me. And me, being shy, didn't answer "he'll have some water...?" It came out more of a question, and I nodded.

We chatted for a while, about our high school life, and basically everything!

God, I love him