Chapter 2

Hey guys! Well... I think I've gotten depression. I'm pretty down and now I get sensitive over crap. I think I'm a terrible friend and I just wanna be alone a lot.
Well, writing makes it better!

-Jeremy's POV

I'm moving in with Mike! I'm so happy right now I forgot about my dad inside. When I walked out of my bedroom with my bags my father walked infront if me "what are you doing with those bags?" He asked sternly "I-I'm moving o-out w-with my friend" I started shaking due to me being afraid "oh, so the little dickhead has a friend" he started laughing "that's so rich Jeremy" then he looked me in the eye

My father punched my face for the 5th time until he heard a door open, and so did I. Must've been unlocked. Wait, Mike no "M-Mike g-get out!" I begged, not wanting him to get hurt. He looked at my father, and then at me, then back at my dad. "You did this to Jeremy, didn't you" he walked to my father "why would you care about that wimp" I started crying, why would Mike care about me "excuse me sir, but Jeremy isn't a wimp. He is a caring, kind and cute guy! And if you don't think so, then I shouldn't care, but I do! If you so much as touch Jeremy again, I will call the cops on you. I don't care if I get hurt by you, but if you hurt Jeremy, I will punch you" Mike growled the last part.

My father grabbed my bags and threw them at Mike "take him, it gives me less troubles" he then walked upstairs. I looked at Mike "w-why would you d-do t-that Mike?!" I screamed, which came out more as a whisper, because my throat was sore from all the crying. He walked over to me and sat next to me "I couldn't let him beat you, Jeremy. Your the only person left in my life"

"W-what's that m-mean...?" I asked, not wanting to get into his personal business "I-I'll tell you at home, can you walk?" I nodded my head. Mike got up and I out one of my hands on the ground, and tried getting up. I succeeded. I put my hand on my head, because I think I may had hit the wall "I'll take you bags" I nodded.

Mike and I were walking to his house in silence. We got there finally and he put my bags and put them in his room "hey, I don't have an extra room, so is it ok if you sleep with me?" I blushed at that "y-yeah it's f-fine" I sat down on the couch and he came back finally and sat next to me "so, you wanna know what I meant by your the only person I have left" I nodded "okay so..."

-Mikes POV
"Okay so..." I took a deep breath and explained
~flashback!
I was walking to the pirate cove to see foxy. I loved him, he was my hero! I went near the stage and saw foxy asking someone to come up. The kid infront of me, who had a yellow sweater with an exclamation mark on it and had shaggy brown hair, out his hand up. He looked so cute. Foxy picked him and the kid ran up to the stage excitedly. Foxy started glitching and opened his jaw at the kid. I ran to the stage and pushed the kid and I got bitten.

The kid ran to me and cried, and very thing blacked out.

After that the police told me to go back to my house, but no one was there. No one there left for me. I was alone... Forever
~flashback ended
I looked at Jeremy, and he was looking at me and crying "M-Mike, that k-kid you saved" "hm?" He gulped "I-it was..." He struggled to say the last words "m-me" the boy was him. If I wasn't there he would've been dead, or forgotten. I hugged him tightly and I felt tears on my shirt "hey, we should get some rest" I told him, and he nodded.

I lead him to the bedroom and took off my shirt and pants. I turned to him and his face was as red as a tomato "Jeremy, you okay?" He nodded "you know you can sleep in your boxers, I don't care" he trembled "o-okay..." He took off his shirt and I looked at his chest. Nicely toned, very cute. What the hell brain "u-uh M-Mike? W-why are y-you staring at m-my chest" I looked up and blushed a bit "no reason" I chuckled and got inside the bed "gotta get some rest for work" Jeremy got inside and looked up and the ceiling. I just wrapped my arms around him

He snuggled his head into my chest. "Night Jere" "N-Night Mike"
God, I love him