Five⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Nova pov
We all stood in a line while doing our fighting positions, I laughed at Wild Card's it was pretty bad.

"What?"he said looking at me and I just shook my head laughing more.

"That's good. Back in formation! Keep training." Abuelita said walking away.

"Wild Card what kind of stance is that" I said laughing at him.

"Your just jealous I'm better than you" he said "flipping" his hair which made me laugh even more.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Wild Card pov
Nova was making fun of the way I was standing she laughs at everything.

"Why would I be jealous of you and what hair are you flipping." She said to me.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes and walking but I could still hear her laughing.

Nova has two moods when she's around me and I can tell, she either is mean to me or she's making fun of me. But she's so pretty.... Wait did I just think that. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a bunch of helicopters where coming towards us.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Nova pov
" Um guys what are those"I said pointing at them.

"There obviously helicopters." Wild Card said looking at me.

"Someone go call Abuelita." Fast Forward said. Wheels went to go call her and Missy, they came back and Abuelita looked at the sky.

"They sure found you fast." Abuelita said

"They wanna take us back to headquarters," I said looking at Abuelita.

"We'll, to bad. We've got a world to save." Missy said and Abuelita nodded. Then she pressed a button and the bushes were pulled apart.

"Whoa!"I said smiling.

"Go through this tunnel. I'll hold them off." Abuelita said as she lead us to the tunnel. We all ran to it and Wild Card was the first one to go down it then me and we helped the rest of the kids get down here. Missy was the last person coming down and we caught her before she hit the ground.

"Guys? Come on!" Missy said to us.

"It sure is dark in here." Guppy said, she was afraid of the dark aww.

"Here Guppy you can hold my hand" I said putting my hand out for her to grab.

"Ojo, can I borrow your flashlight for a minute?" Missy asked her and Ojo gave Missy her iPad.

"We just have to stick... together." Missy said and she started walking.

"Yeah, and find a way up to the mother ship, and defeat the aliens who defeated all the Heroics." Wild Card said I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I am not going on that ship idc." I said Guppy looked at me.

"Yes you are." Missy said looking back at us.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Abuelita pov
"Oh my. Visitors. Want some lemonade? No? Fine." Abuelita said talking to the aliens then they grabbed her.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Nova pov
"What could we do differently from our parents?" Wheels asked.