5-Igniting the flame

Tw:(Mentions of abuse, and sexual violence) sexual assault, and detail of fake injuries and blood.

Blessed- Daniel Ceaser

Freudian- Danial Ceaser

We made it- HER

Only You- Mac Demarco

The waves crashed and splashed together, loudly, as the sweet hum and sing of the birds in the early morning flowed with the tune, creating a calm sweet like melody

The waves crashed and splashed together, loudly, as the sweet hum and sing of the birds in the early morning flowed with the tune, creating a calm sweet like melody. Jungkook lived right across from the beach, something you always loved about being here in his apartment.

You could just walk up and open the balcony doors, taking in the scent of the sandy water.

Through the light white curtains, rays of sunshine peek through it as you crack an eye open. Feeling the warmth around your body you look down to a sleeping Jungkook, his large hands wrapped around your waist as his head lays on your chest.

You remember falling asleep on his chest but somehow throughout the night he must have changed positions. Your hand carefully reaches down and rids of any hair on his eyes, seeing his mouth slightly opened, his drool making a wet spot on your shirt.

You giggle slightly, smiling down at the sight. He looked so angelic sleeping, although your legs felt numb in this position you didn't mind it. He was so peaceful you didn't want to wake him.

And last night- last night was such a dream to you, barely remembering what happened, but also, very clear. You and Jungkook hooked up and it was the most relieving feeling you felt after he had taken care of your body the way he did. Flaunting your beauty out loud, ridding of any doubts. You were forever so grateful for that.

It was bound to happen between the two of you whether there were feelings involved or not. The weird sexual tension between you guys since you've met until this day was so strong, yet neither of you acted on it. You had remembered trying to get him out of your mind when you pleased yourself or hooked up with another man but all you could see when you looked down was Jungkook doing those things to you.

Craving him was a sport and you damn well knew he felt the same tension, the way he would try to indiscreetly check you out, or compliment you inappropriately sometimes proved it. He was just as needy as you were for him.

Taking this time of day to reflect has always been a way to relax and ease your mind but somehow you felt that if you overworked and overthink this situation, you'd be in even more distress. So going with the flow was the best option.

You slowly ran your hands through his hair, gently pulling it back as if gathering it up for a bun. Turning your head to the side, you reach for your phone and notice how early in the morning it was.