3|Promise

"I'll always be there for you, whether your mine or not" ~🌹

Hold you down- Daniel Ceaser

Let me explain- Bryson tiller

Pretty boy- The neighbourhood

Woman- Harry Styles

Lost in the fires-The Weeknd

Jungkook has been a detective for a couple of years, starting off as a police officer and making his way up to the position of a detective

Jungkook has been a detective for a couple of years, starting off as a police officer and making his way up to the position of a detective. It has taken him six months of police academy and then getting certified, then working for two years as an officer to get experience. He got a promotion in a short amount of time that usually would take people up to 6 years to complete but he had been an outstanding officer. Organizing charity funds, working pro bono on some missing people cases for families Who couldn't afford it.

He loved his job but he wasn't making as much as he wanted to, getting the promotion had helped but he wasn't at six figures yet. He's applied to the Canadian intelligence service, in hopes of getting an interview. He had gotten one but it's been six months since he's heard any job offers from them.

He thinks he hasn't gotten in because of his connection problem, the world revolves on people getting that inside person to always help you out—because it is extremely hard to get anywhere by yourself. But he wanted to change that, he wanted to make himself get in without anyone's help.

Jungkook hoped that solving this case that's been open for a little over eight months in the department would get him that recognition. He's been going in and out of the morgue, assessing the dead bodies.

That's where had led him to the edge of town, cliffs and cliffs for miles as the rip tide washes in water every other second. It was cold and windy. Misty rain had started to pour and Jungkook had equipped and got on his windbreaker and boots. He was walking up the trail to get to the top of the mountain, Jimin following shortly behind him.

They had packed a bag filled with food, water, and flashlights, you never know what could happen. "The fog was our sign to turn back Jungkook" Jimin groaned. His boots kept getting stuck in the muddy grass.

"What if we get murdered ourselves?" he questioned him, Jungkook was busy concentrating on the route, watching as the steep hill had two ways to turn.

"Never mind, we can't die" Jimin laughs and jokes at his own comment, and Jungkook snaps his head over to him.

"Do we want to split up?" he had asked, and Jimin nodded.

"I'll go right, you go left, and just in case you get lost, I'll put a flag here so meet back at this spot" he stuck a bright yellow flag on the ground and Jimin nodded.