4-Bittersweet

Some- Steve Lacy

She's mine Pt1- J-Cole

We find Love- Daniel Ceaser

Fast Car- Syd

The beach- Giveon

Still Beating- Mac Demarco

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

You believed yourself when you said that you'd steer clear of Jungkook, and protect your heart. But that didn't work out when he had come and picked you up, giving you those eyes— begging you to come back to him. He would never admit it, but he begged you to stay indiscreetly, telling you what you wanted to hear.

He was leading you on, and your heart falls for it every single time. Every single time he'd push you away and bring you back in just a second. Every single time you would be done with him and it's as if he's like a serene melody, a hypnotising flute that lures you back to him each and every time.

You were sure he felt for you, but as he said he didn't want to commit, and that made you feel as if he wasn't even trying. He didn't tell you he was scared but he was, it was like he was running away from something.
What was he so afraid of?

Supposedly he had wanted to take you somewhere and since it was your only day off you reasoned to do it later. Above all, you have a life, and shit to get done. Just because your love life is failing, doesn't mean that every other department has to be sabotaged. So you cleaned and changed the plants water, you deep washed the sinks and folded laundry. It was relaxing.

Your heartbeat a little too fast in your chest as you heard the doorbell to your apartment ring, it was Jungkook. You had been cleaning and doing laundry at your apartment, also stopping by the grocery store to get some needed food for the week. You were determined to start off a good week as you started this new job.

You were determined to move on. And you had hoped that after this talk with Jungkook, you would be able to see things more clearly, do a better job at steering away from him. It wasn't like you wanted to avoid him altogether.

Never, Y/n could never.

But you had just wanted to feel what it's like to have your feelings reciprocated, perhaps it was because you missed the bubbly feeling rising up in your stomach, as someone flirted and teased you.

Sure you felt those with Jungkook, but it always felt wrong or draining. It weighed your heart, dragging it across the floor of a pavement. It tugged strings, and harshly— you wanted to feel the good kind. The heartbeat of someone loving you back.