Truth about Jiho

*Warning- Mention of suicide*

Yujin POV

We reached back home and changed into comfortable clothes. I heard a knock at my door and went and opened it. "Yes?" I asked, "I just came to say Goodnight" Beomgyu said and slightly pecked me on the cheeks. "Good night" I said and closed the door. I lay down on my bed as my phone made a ding sound. I picked it up and I had texts from an unknown number. Our conversation:

Hey. Is this Lee Yujin?
~Unknown

Yes, Why?
~Me

Oh good. I'm byeomgyu's elder brother, Soobin.
~Soobin

Oh. Mr. Choi, we've met before.
~Me

Yes yes.
~Soobin

So Mr. choi, what makes you message me?
~Me 

I just wanna ask, how's beomgyu doing?
~Soobin

Oh, uhm he's doing great. Why?
~Me

Good, It's just that he is not very good with people so... wanted to check on him. He's treating you well right?
~Soobin 

Yes, he's a nice person
~Me

Thanks Yujin-ssi.
~Soobin

No problem sir
~Me

End of converstion

That's weird, I thought. How did he get my number? It was probably the company or something. I shrugged it off and kept my phone on the table. Then I fell asleep. 

*In the morning* 

I woke up and got ready for work. I went outside and say beomgyu all ready in his work clothes. "Wow I didn't have to wake you up today" I said with a chuckle, "Yeah well I wanted to be the one waking you up but you look too cute when you sleep" he said. "Anyways, ready for work?" I said, "Yeah but let's catch some breakfast first" he said, "Okay, wanna have pancakes?" I said, "Sure" he said and I ordered the pancakes. We ate the food after it arrived and headed to work. Mrs. Han said that today me and Beomgyu will be working separately. I went to the office and Beomgyu went to the recording studio for some warm up songs and to redo some of the old recordings. I took the pen-drive and plugged it into the computer and listened to the tracks and fixed them wherever needed. 

It was 6 p.m. and I was done with all the tracks and Mrs. Han said that Beomgyu will be back late so I can leave. I visited him at the recording studio, "Mrs. Han says I can leave because I'm done but if you want me to wait for you I'm fine with that" I said, "No no, go home and don't wait for me" he said. I nodded and left. I was walking back home when I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and the person got me confused, "huening kai..." I whispered, "Hey Yujin!" he said all cheered up. I ignored him and turned around and continued walking. "Yujin wait-" he said, "I can see beomgyu told you about it huh?" I stopped when he said that. "How could you?! Jiho was his first love. I'm pretty sure you knew that" I said turning around. "Well... He doesn't know the whole story. The truth is hidden deep down" he said, "Uh-huh" I said. "If you want the truth follow me." he said, I hesitated but Beomgyu was gonna be at work for a while so I went. Kai took me to a park and we sat there on a bench. "You see... I really loved Jiho. And the truth is I didn't kill her. She suicided. She was at my house and she was going through a lot. Her parents had just got divorced and she was being made fun of and she was bullied in school. She called me to the terrace and walked to the railing, the last thing she said was 'I love you kai. Tell Beomgyu I love him too for me. Please' and she jumped. I tried to get hold of her but I was too late. I rushed downstairs and saw her body, filled with blood. Beomgyu was passing by and he saw me. I would have honestly thought the same thing if I was him... I tried explaining but he ran away and we never talked after that. I had called the police and told them what happened. I really loved her. And when I met you for the first time I saw her in you. You are so much like her! But then I found out about you and beomgyu..." he said and broke into tears. He hugged me and I tried pushing him off at first but then I hugged him back. "I had no idea you had gone through this much... I'm glad I know the truth. But, what do we do about Beomgyu?" I said, "Let him be... we need to find proof if we want him to believe us... You know, that day, when I helped you with the groceries was the first time in years that I heard him call my name. Let's go slow and try to find proof" he said, I nodded and said, "I'll help." We exchanged numbers and we sat there. He was still sobbing and had one hand around me. "Kai, will you be my friend?" I asked, "f-friend?" he said, "Yes. And believe me I'll be there for you... I know we won't be able to talk much cuz of beomgyu but yeah" I said, "Yes! I would love to be your friend" he said. 

Beomgyu POV

I had just gotten off work and I was going home but then I just had the urge to go to the park. I headed to the park instead of my house. I was strolling around when I saw two people sitting on a bench. The girl looked familiar... It was Yujin. I got a closer look and she was with Huening Kai?! He was hugging her?! I felt anger growing inside me with jealousy too. I walked and grabbed Yujin's arm and pulled her all the way home without saying a single word. I let go of her arm and yelled, "What the hell were you doing with him?!" she tried to calm me down and said "I-I met him while I was heading home and he wanted to talk" I rolled my eyes. "Uh-huh and why the heck was he hugging you" I said, "He wasn't hugging me. I could see he needed it and well you're not the only one who went through a lot in the past. I now know the truth about Jiho" she said and went to her room, slamming the door. 

Yujin POV 

Ahh everything is messed up now! I fell to the ground as I saw my hand bleeding because beomgyu had grabbed it roughly. Hearing the thud sound he came into the room. "Yujin! Are you okay?" he said, "No, I'm not okay" I said as I felt tears down my cheeks. "Is it because of me?" he said, "Well... I honestly don't know! Oppa, I really like you but if I tell you the truth about Jiho you won't believe me and you'll probably think it was Huening" I said sobbing. "First let's treat your arm" he said and got the first aid kit. He bandaged my arm neatly and we sat on my bed. "About Jiho... You know I won't believe anything from Huening so it's not worth it. Sorry" He said. "Oppa, I know but- You know what, forget it" I said and wrapped my arms around him. "Ah the joy I feel when you call me oppa!" he said. I smiled and said, "I told kai I'd be friends with him..." he looked straight into my eyes at this point, his smile slightly fading away. "Friends?! you know what, I mean okay I'm okay with that until you don't meet him every other day... I know you're gonna find proof to make me believe. If you can make me believe in 1 months time that it wasn't him... I'll go talk to him and maybe apologize I guess. BUT ONLY 1 MONTH!" he said, "Oppa thank you so much! and okay I'll keep my distances as you said!" I said and hugged him tightly. 

We ate dinner and talked about work. "Why did they make us work separately today?" He asked, "Oh I had to check on some old idols' tracks that's why" I said and he nodded. After we ate we went to our rooms to get sleep after this tiring day. "Remind me to change your bandage tomorrw! Good night" Beomgyu said and closed the door to my room.