Where were you?

Skye's POV

I woke up in the morning, and the sun was really bright. I opened my eyes squinting at how bright it was. I turned my head to see that Chase wasn't there. I wonder where he is? I soon see a figure coming towards me. It was Chase.

" Oh good you're awake. " he said. " I thought I might bring you some breakfast. ". He pushed a bowl of food towards me.

" Well someone's being romantic. " I said softly.

" I just thought you might be hungry. "

" And you were right. " I said, stuffing my face with the food " Here come and join me. "

Chase came and sat beside me stuffing his face with the dog food, even messier than I was.

When we finished, I cleaned myself up and he did the same. Chase chuckled.

" What? " I asked.

" You've still got some food on your face. "

" Where? "

" Right ", he said as he licked the side of my face. " There. "

I smiled at him and then licked his cheek. " You had some there on your face too. "

" Did not! " he replied.

" Did too! "

" Oh yeah? ". Chase then started to chase me. Before I knew it, we had already arrived at the lookout. Me and Chase went inside and giggling to each other. Then when we turned our heads, we saw Ryder and the other dogs with harsh looks on their faces, staring at us. So, I guess that means me and Chase are in trouble.

Then I whispered something into Chase's ear " Do you think they knew where we were or what we got into? "

" I hope not. " Chase whispered back, and giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everest's POV

I wonder where my best friend Skye is?

I didn't see her yesterday and I didn't see her this morning either. I went to the lookout to ask Ryder and the others if they had seen Skye.

" Do you guys know where Skye is? " I asked

" No, we haven't seen her since yesterday morning. " Zuma replied.

" And Chase too. " said Ryder.

We then heard giggling. I suddenly Chase and Skye entering the lookout. I stood there in front of them as they entered with an angry look on my face. And Ryder and the other dogs did the same too. The two of them just froze and stood there with their eyes widened.

Skye then whispered something in Chase's ear.

" I hope not. " he replied to what Skye whispered to him and giggled. Then, they continued to stare at us with troubled looks on their faces.

" Chase, Skye, you two have some explaining to do. " Ryder said, in an firm tone.

" Where were you dudes, we were worried sick. " Zuma said.

" Yeah, I was worried about you too Skye. " I said.

" We're sorry we had you guys worried. Me and Skye were just hanging out at the beach, then we just stared at the stars and then fell asleep. And when we woke up in the morning we already had our breakfast. "

" Well, next time leave a note. " Rubble said.

" You guys had us really worried. " said Marshall.

" Sorry guys, sorry Ryder. It won't happen again. "

" It's ok, you two. Just be careful next time. " Ryder said, as he patted our heads softly.

 I just stood there looking at them. I know my best friend very well. And when Chase was explaining everything, I knew that's not exactly what happened, judging by the look on Skye's face while Chase was talking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all that drama was over, I went back home and found Jake coming out of the house with his snowboard.

" Hey Eve. " he greeted. " You, Ryder and the others found Skye? "

" Yeah, Chase was missing too. But don't worry, we found them. "

" Great. Hey, you wanna go snowboarding? "

" Sure. Sounds fun. " I said, as I barked and howled excitedly.