Puppies Gender & Unexpected Mystery Solved

A week later.....

Chase's POV

" Really? " I ask, in a surprised tone.                                                                                                                                 Skye had just told me that Everest her best friend was also pregnant, and my best friend       Marshall was the father.

Skye answers. " Yep, this is so amazing. Their puppies and our puppies could be best friends, like we are with Marshall and Everest. "

" Where is Marshall? " I then asks.

" She went to go and visit Everest again. "

" Oh..... "

There was a silence as we both ponder on our thoughts.

" So, do you think our puppy will be a boy or a girl? " she stated.

" I don't know I'm not even sure if we're going to have more than one puppy? "

" Well I've always wanted to have sons since I was one to my parents. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a daughter either? "

" I agree, and I've always wanted to have a set of twin puppies. "

" Well, whatever gender our puppy or puppies will be- "

Before I finished my sentence, my pup tag beeped and so did Skye's.

" Paw Patrol, to the lookout. " I heard Ryder calling through my tag.

" Ryder needs us. " Me and Skye said.

We ran into the lookout where the others were standing in the elevator. Before long, Marshall came running in last, and sure enough, he crashed into us in the elevator. Skye was lying by my side, so looked over to her to see if she was okay after the crash. The elevator doors then close and takes us up to change into our uniforms. Then we went up to the assembly area, standing in our usual spots.

" Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir. " I said my usual assembling catchphrase.

" Alright, Chase and I noticed that something or someone has been causing mischief all over Adventure Bay. I searched the town for weeks and now I've finally found the culprit. "

Me and the others gasp, and curious to know who the culprit is.

" It's Mayor Humdinger's fog clearing machine. " Ryder announced. 

All us dogs just stood there, confused.

" You're all probably wondering how so I'll tell you. A few days ago, Mayor Humdinger came to Adventure Bay, saying he was looking for his fog clearing machine. I told him why he thought it was in Adventure Bay, so he explained that he made a machine to clear all the fog in his town, Foggy Bottom. But, unfortunately, the machine went out of control, and went straight to the direction leading to Adventure Bay. "

" And I now have the location of the machine on my pup pad. " He explained, as he showed the machine's location on the screen.

We all gasped again.

" So I assembled you all here so that we can catch that machine and stop it once and for all. And, for this mission I'll need Chase. " Ryder then pressed a button showing my pup tag logo. " I'll need your drone and super agents gadgets to track down that machine. "

" Chase is on the case. "  I said my usual catchphrase.

" I'll also need Rocky. I need your mechanical dog equipment to try and shut down that machine when we've found it. "