~Judging Criteria~

• Your OS will be judged, not once but twice.

Remember when I said that not only participants but the readers also have a crucial role pay in this contest?

Well here comes your task dear readers.

The participants will handover us their OS via Instagram or E-mail and NOT by publishing the OS on their account.

You need to take two things under your consideration participants.

A) The last day of submitting your OS is 4th January at midnight.

B) You will NOT tell your readers/ friends/Bff's the song you used in your OS or the name of your OS. You are one of the participants in our contest and if the readers are interested they can head over our "Tu Shayar Hai" book. (C'mon guys, don't be a spoilsport. Let's play fair.)

And oh! Do tell them to read the rules before voting, because their mistake can make you lose.

• Once we get the Os from all the participants, we will publish them on 6thJanuary in this book.

And then comes the part of readers, the readers will vote...

Oops!

Not vote but rate your story on a scale of 1 to 10.

For instance (For readers):

Os 1: Rubaroo (name of the Os)

(Your user id) khushi_writes12
7/10 (Your ratings)

Sorted??

As I said your Os will be judged twice.

• Hence your Os will not be only judged by readers but also the judges.

And no, there is no ROUND 1 where the readers will vote and then ROUND 2 where the judges will judge your work.

There is only ROUND 1

Where both the readers and judges will rate your work, at the same time, the only difference will be that the chosen judges will handover me () your marks/ratings with a proper review.

POINTS YOU WILL BE JUDGED ON:

* Name/Title of your OS

*Song Chosen (Is the song you have chosen is apt for your OS?)

* Emotional connect (Are the judges able to connect with your OS emotionally?)

* Creativity

* Grammar/Sentence structure

We will derive an average score from the ratings given by the judges and ratings given by the readers and the one who scores highest will be the winner.

• We will be having one winner and two runner ups.

• But that doesn't mean the participants won't get anything.