Entry 2

•.¸¸.• AUTHOR'S POV •.¸¸.•

"HAHA HAHA Leave me, Hahaha le-leave me" a girl was laughing continuously, and requesting the person who was tickling her from past a few minutes, which was like forever for her.

"No, I won't leave you, not now" he came closer to her lips and whispered more huskily, "And not in future", and started to tickle her more on the ground...

"Ple...please" she again requested in between her giggles. "Say, u won't repeat that, and u only love me," that boy said tickling her more, not giving her any chance to speak...

But after a few more mins he sees her face getting red, it's due to her not breathing properly, seeing that he stopped his actions.

"I wo-won't d-do" she said catching her breath, "Aaanndd..." she circled her arms around his neck and give a peek on his left cheek, and there, it didn't take a few secs and he loosened his grip around her waist and she smirked at her effect on him, and she pushed him and he fell on his back on the ground and shouted as the pain hit his back, " AAHH!! JULYY, STOPP RIGHT THERE!!" he shouted her name as he ran after her...

"U CAN'T CATCH ME" she said enthusiastically and giggled while running and turning her back to see him running after her.

But alas, the next second a stone on the ground hitted her leg, and she tripped over that and start to fall forward...

"CAUGHT YOU!" she heard a loud exclaim, and she registered that she hadn't fallen down but was surely holded by two strong arms around her belly, and it was no one except her dear lover.

Next second she shivered, feeling his little bearded cheeks on the junction of her neck and shoulder and a gasp left her mouth.

"Achha ji maaf kar do
Thoda insaaf kar do
Dil par jo teer chalaye
Unka hisab kar do
Achha ji maaf kar do" he said or more aptly, dramatically sang the song which he used to sing whenever she was upset with him.

He turn her frame, making her face him, and bent on his knees, and the face, 'Uff, how can I be angry at you when u will be this cute?' She thought, as those shiny eyes were again doing their magic on her!

"Ok" she said and bent to his level...

She was about to kiss him as a token of appreciation, but "JUULLYYY" she heard a loud scream, "July, wake up!! It's already 10:30 am.."

Wake up?

10:30?

Soon the boy vanished in the fog, and the realisation drowned upon her...

And BAAM!!

July had thrown the quilt above her in the fear... But made a cried face registering that she was all dreaming till now and she is still in her room.

That boy!

Those sweet words...

Ahh! How her lonely heart wants someone like that..!!

She is 22, but her heart is still childish, small things were enough to make her happy.

And those words, and the person alone more than enough to send her on 7th cloud.

"July?? Wake up... I had told Yash to start the geyser,  go and take a bath" she again heard her mothers voice, from the kitchen she guessed.

Yash is her 3 years younger brother.

And her fear grew as she remembered her mother's voice in her dream, waking her up, and she said its 10:30!

It's time for College...!!