Winners

Hello everyone,

We TMCians are back again and this time with the winners.

Truly speaking, each and every OS was superbly written, may it about emotions or your imagination skills!

Some stories made us cry, some made compelled us to make an "aww" face, and some made us think about the emotions/feelings we neglected!

All in all, it was an enjoyable experience for us, and I hope it was for the writers as well as readers too.

The readers, who voted on the story, a big thank you to you all, and also to the judges recruited for judging and of course, the other members of TMC who helped us one way or another.

Your judge is:
its_riya988

Before we proceed, if you remember, I mentioned about the rewards for participants, right?!

Let's reveal the rewards now, shall we?!

✓ Each participant will get their badges.

✓ If you publish this OS in the near future, your OS book will be added in our, reading list under the "Participants" category.

✓ If any participant want they will get their review personally.

So here are the results

ReadAlongRadha12
Readers Score: 57
Judge Score: 20
Average Score: 38.5

Tale_teller03
Readers Score: 59
judge Score: 21
Average Score: 40

Chandrika9
Readers Score: 56
Judge Score: 20
Average Score: 38

Aakritis01
Readers Score: 47
Judge Score: 22
Average Score: 34.5

preeranlove05
Readers Score: 62
Judge Score: 19
Average Score: 40.5

quest_53
Readers Score: 66
Judge Score: 23
Average Score: 44.5

I think its crystal clear from the above scores who is the winner!

Isn't it???

But still, a little bit of the drama in life is necessary right?!

So why now announce the winner like the winner announcement in reality shows!

So the winner is.....

Any guesses?????
(Though you all know😂😂)

Winner is
quest_53

Congratulations girl!!!!! You truly deserve it!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Now coming to the runner ups.

1st Runner up
preeranlove05

2nd Runner up
Tale_teller03

Congratulations to all three of you!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

You'll get your our badges in 1 week. And your reviews will be published in our new Review Shop.
But before going the winner and runner ups, i think you have read the title before continuing to read further right, if not read it now!

And do tell the us the venue, where you people are going to give us treat! 😂🙈

Special thanks to our judge its_riya988 for helping us with tallying the scores.

To those people who didnt win today or who wanted to participate, don't worry, TMC isn't going anywhere neither are you people!

Till then,

Keep laughing,
Keep reading,
Keep writing.

Tataaa

#Musicophilias
TMC 🎶💙