☆ Best friends? ... Always

"Toss me a always please" The blonde said while peaking the door open to reveal her sitting on the toilet patiently.

"No." You simply replied laying on the bed you holding the bag that contained the star item.

"Please! Y/N i'm bleeding out, I can't breathe. I'm seeing the pearly gates. Oh dear is that God? [Allah for my Islam readers] and I can feel my stomach turning. Y/N I can feel my heart slowing down. I can fee—" She was cut off by you throwing the package of Pads and you scolding her on her dramatic behavior.

"You know good and well you're not dying." You say while frowning. And standing at the door.

"Oh but I was!" The blonde haired girl says while fixing the pad on her underwear then pulling up.

"My goodness." You see her turning around in her shorts to flush the toilet then walking to the sink.

"Damn Annie with a dumpy. Armin is lucky." You say smacking her ass.

"Thanks bae for real." Annie replied posing and doing peace signs into the mirror.

"Oh my Goodness here comes Mrs Arlert slaying the day!" You reply while recording her causing her to stop in her tracks.

"Arlert?"

"Yes." You reply adding it to your story then looking up at the blushing mess you call best friend.

"You think we're getting married?"

"Yes. I can see it, and when you guys have a baby its going to be a girl and i'm going to be the auntie." You sweetly smile them turn and then walked to the bed.

"Marriage seems scary." Annie replied sitting down the cuddling next to you.

"Wanna know what's scary?" You replied looking over at Annie's cracked rose gold Iphone 6s while she played the Demi Lovato story on Episode.

"Hm?" She replied not looking up towards you.

"The way you bite ice cream" Then you shiver at the fact she puts her two front teeth into ice cream and it's it like a cookie.

Annie frowned and said "There's nothing with the way I eat ice cream. What's scary is the way you always give the ice cream head and say it's professor Ackerman." She replied giving you a side glare then busting into a fits of giggles.

"ACTUALLY." You correct, "There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way I eat ice cream. And shit, professor Ackerman can get it any day." You say matter-of-factly.

"He has a wife and her name is Hange." And shook her head at your silly antics.

"Hange can get it too the fuck." You say rolling your eyes.

"Anyways want to get donuts and it'll be on me since your on your period."

You can see the sparkle in her eyes as it being her favorite desert then her nodding her head like a eager child.

"Okay. Let's go!" You both got up and ran to the door forgetting your not wearing any shoes or outside clothing and burst into a fit of laughter.

513 words

ik annie has to have really adorable giggles