Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six
The Real Housewives of Los Angeles

The Final Chapter

June 2023

"You ladies recently wrapped the new season of Real Housewives of Los Angeles, does anything happen that makes the first season iconic?" Kelly Clarkson asked the ladies.

"I have to say that we have a season that will have people talking," Janay answered.

"I think this season will make us a household name among the iconic housewives," Joy said.

"Really?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah," Joy replied.

"Wow," Kelly says.

"Yup," Janay added.

"I love it I'm so excited," Kelly said.

Kelly moved on to the next question.

"And I know on a few shows the husbands play a role on camera, will we be getting to see the husbands?" Kelly asked.

"All our husbands are friends so you're going to see them a lot and I will say that we are always at each other's houses so you'll get to us and our men interact as a group a lot," Cardi answered.

"So, this cast is a good friend group," Kelly said.

"Absolutely, we have fun together but we still have drama," Nettie said.

"I'm looking forward to this season," Kelly said.

"Tune in," Cardi said.

"Well, I want to have a little fun with you guys so that the viewers can get to know you guys and get the real scoop. Dish the dirt, ladies," Kelly said.

The audience cheered.

"I'm going to ask questions and you're going to say the person's name you think it is," Kelly explained.

"We're ready," Quiava said.

"Okay, most likely to start an argument?" Kelly asked.

"Quiava," Joy answered.

"Quiava," Nettie said.

"Quiava," Cardi said.

"Yeah, me," Quiava said.

The audience applauded.

"Who's the most stylish?" Kelly asked.

"I think we all are stylish," Amanda answered.

"Yeah, I think so too but it's Janay or Cardi for me," Nettie said.

"I say Janay," Joy added.

"Cardi," Quiava said.

=•=•=•=

Taglines

Cardi: