18

Jeongguk kissed his sons forehead before leaving. It was about 6:30pm. Jeongguk had a few things he needed to get done with Taeyeon. He also needed to meet up with his father, especially after that interview.

Lisa excitingly shut the door and called up Jennie. She was going to enjoy herself since her boyfriend wouldn't enjoy her!

"Auntie Lisa!"

"What?"

"Daddy said I have to take my medicine in 30 minutes."

"Oh okay, how do you take it?"

"Daddy crushes it up then mixes it in water. But my other medicine daddy just shoots into my mouth with this!" Ocean lifted up a syringe.

Lisa sighed then took the syringe.

"Which one do you take first?"

"That one!" He pointed at the syringe.

"What about the other one?"

"Before I go to sleep and after I eat."

"Yeah alright."

Lisa used to never feel comfortable around Ocean. He was always so fragile and seemed to always have something wrong with him. She grew to learn he's a sweetheart and forgives easily. If he doesn't forgive you quickly, you must have done something terrible.

She still feels out of place since this child isn't hers. He's a creation Jeongguk and Jimin made together. It's not like Ocean's other parent wasn't in his life so she could just take that position. No, that's far from correct. Both parents are so much in his life, she doesn't think he'll ever see her as his dad's significant other.

Ocean ran off to his room and she heard him call Jimin. His little giggles as he was talking with Jimin.

"Hey girlie." Lisa smiled in a sing-song voice once Jennie picked up.

"Hey."

"Come over and help me get ready!"

"You're outfit and the house?"

"Yuhp!"

"Is the kid asleep?"

"I gotta give him some medicine or something. It's whatever, hurry up!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm on my way."

"See you!"

Lisa hung up happily as she started preparing.

~

Jennie placed the bottle of strong liquor down next to the glasses. She looked around the pool area then turned to Lisa.

"Don't you have to give Ocean his medicine?"

"What time is it?"

"7:27."

"SHIT!"

Lisa ran inside and grabbed the syringe and filled it with Ocean's medicine.

"Ocean!"

Ocean ran down the stairs, yellow bunny plushie in hand.

"Yesh?"

"Here."

She handed him the syringe. He looked at her confused.

"That's too much. You only go to this line."

Ocean took the syringe and pumped the extra back into the bottle then took the rest. He closed the bottle and tried to reach the sink to rinse off the syringe.