37

Jimin opened his eyes, blinking a few times. It took him a second to realize he wasn't in his own bedroom. And that there was an arm around his waist and a body pressed against his. He shut his eyes tightly as he felt Jeongguk stir behind him.

"Jimin~" Jeongguk cooed, kissing Jimin's naked shoulder.

"Shut up." Jimin groaned, covering his face.

Jeongguk chuckled, moving to kiss Jimin's neck.

"Jimin, is it nothing now?"

Jimin groaned as loud as possible into the pillow under his head.

Jeongguk rubbed Jimin's body from his waist to his thigh.

"Jimin~" Jeongguk whispered into Jimin's ear as he continued to rack his hand up and down Jimin's body.

"We had sex~" Jeongguk cooed as Jimin sat up pulling at his hair.

"Fuck you!"

Jeongguk laughed as he laid on his back before sitting up beside Jimin. He continued kissing Jimin's naked arm and shoulder.

"Jimin." Jeongguk called once more.

"What?" Jimin turned to look at Jeongguk desperately.

Jeongguk kissed Jimin softly who didn't get the chance to kiss back.

"I love you."

Jimin's face heated up and he got out of the bed quickly. He found his underwear and snatched one of Jeongguk's white t-shirts. He put them on before gathering clothes from Jeongguk's closet. Jeongguk watched the omega amused.

Jimin chucked the clothes at Jeongguk and shouted.

"Go shower! You smell!"

And with that he rushed out of the room.

Jeongguk chuckled to himself and fell back on his bed with a sigh.

Jeongguk had gotten a shower like Jimin had told him to and Jimin was downstairs making them breakfast. Jimin was mumbling to himself as he cut up the vegetables as aggressively as he could.

"Jimin what the fuck?!" He whisper-yelled to himself.

"You had sex with him and you liked it?! You let him put his nasty-cheating-whore dick inside you!" Jimin lectured himself as he slammed the knife down into the cooked bacon slices.

Jimin groaned out as he let it all sink in.

He had sex with Jeongguk. He chased after Jeongguk and had sex with him for hours. Jimin huffed loudly as he went back to cooking aggressively.

Amidst Jimin's occupied chopping, Jeongguk made his way downstairs in a pair of black sweatpants that hung off his hips revealing his black boxers. A white towel hung around his neck as he rubbed his hair dry.

He watched Jimin move around the kitchen. Cleaning as he cooked. He walked up to Jimin quietly as he sprinkled different foods into the egg filled pan. He kissed Jimin's neck.

Jimin screamed and jumped back, covering the spot where Jeongguk's lips touched.

"Do not do that!" Jimin pointed at Jeongguk who smirked.

Jeongguk laughed with his hands in his pockets as he creeped towards Jimin who for the first time felt like prey. Jeongguk placed his hands on either side of Jimin on the counter.

He smiled lazily as his face grew closer.

"Good morning." He cooed.

"You're being bold. Way too bold." Jimin grumbled.