42

Jeongguk laughed as he picked up Jimin and spun him. Jimin laughed with his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders.

"They loved it, baby! They loved it!" Jeongguk put Jimin down and kissed him, hands on his waist, pulling back with a huge smile.

"See? Worried for nothing."

"I guess I was. I forget how loving our fans are." Jimin bit his lip then looked up to Jeongguk.

"You ready for this album."

"Not at all."

Jeongguk chuckled as they walked to Jimin's car, Ocean running in front of them to the car. Talking loudly with a smile. Jeongguk and Jimin smiled at their son as Jeongguk's hand rested on Jimin's hip. Walking to the car, side by side.

"Damn, this means we have to tell our parents," Jeongguk said once they were in the car.

Jimin gasped out and looked at Jeongguk.

"My dad's going to kill you!"

"My dad's gonna kill me."

Jimin grabbed Jeongguk's hand and kissed it.

"I'll protect you."

Jeongguk chuckled his head resting against the headrest of the seat. He leaned over.

"Kiss."

Jimin leaned forward and interlocked lips with Jeongguk.

"Eww!"

Jeongguk and Jimin laughed pulling away.

"I thought you wanted papa and daddy together?"

"Yeah, but, one I haven't gotten a brother yet, and two I don't want to see you kiss all the time!"

"You're really serious about that brother. Why don't we just give him one?"

"No!"

"Why not?! You're acting like you don't like the process."

Jimin turned red and punched Jeongguk's arm.

"Hush!"

"Brother! Brother! Brother!"

"You aren't getting a brother!"

"Papa! Please!"

Jimin pinched his nose as Jeongguk held back a smile as he drove to the company.

"Fine, eventually."

"Yeah!"

"I can't even promise a brother."

"Would you be okay with a sister?"

"Can she play cars with me?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Then yeah!"

~

Yoongi was explaining a few things to the couple as Ocean was playing games on Jeongguk's phone.

"Maybe instead of a low "I regret that day" both of you can sing. Jimin can be a bit higher than you are."

"That sounds good. Let's try it?"

Jeongguk and Jimin put the headphones on and began to sing the part again. Jeongguk sang the part first, Jimin following behind as the song came to an end.

"What song should we do next?"

"Track 11."

Jimin exhaled shakily as he looked at Jeongguk. Jimin grabbed his hand tightly. Jimin started to think about the lyrics of the song and began to cry. Jeongguk took his headphones off and hugged Jimin as he cried. Jimin was sobbing against Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk looked to Yoongi as a signal to give him time. Yoongi nodded and turned off the sound so Jimin and Jeongguk could have their time. Jimin fell to his knees as he began to cry harder.