40

It was the day of the recording. The song was finished now they were shooting the music video. The crew was sworn to secrecy and weren't allowed to mentioned the new couple or the music video at all.

"So, a teaser right?" Seokjin questioned.

"Mhm," Jeongguk answered looked up from his phone.

"Then we'll release the music video with the single?"

"Yes."

"Have you written the lyrics for your other songs."

"I have them ready. We just have to perfect them before giving it to Yoongi."

Seokjin nodded before talking with the director. Ocean was moving eagerly in Jeongguk's hold.

"Ah, bud, stop moving." Ocean whinned as he started falling forward out of Jeongguk's grip.

"Why are you throwing a fit all of a sudden? Huh? What's wrong?" Jeongguk pulled him up to face him but he kept falling back and whinning as he turned in Jeongguk's grip.

Eventually Jeongguk forced him to sit and held him tightly. He felt Ocean start to huff and puff before crying. Jimin turned his attention to Jeongguk too as the makeup artists stopped what they're doing. Jeongguk lifted Ocean to face him as Ocean cried.

"What's wrong baby, hmm?"

"Uncomfy!" Ocean cried.

"We can't give you any medicine right now. You'll have to wait okay?"

"Are you hot?" Ocean's cries died down as he sat still. Jeongguk took of his sweater and asked one of the crew members for a fan, to cool Ocean off.

Jimin kissed Ocean's cheek as he calmed down. Ocean leaned against Jeongguk's chest as the fan cooled him off. Jeongguk rubbed Ocean's back as he calmed down. Then it was time to record.

Here goes nothing.

~

"One more time, Jimin can you turn to Jeongguk with a big smile. Jeongguk be sure to give Jimin the flower with a slight smirk."

The two nodded, waiting for the music to start.

"I'm so used to directing, being directed feels weird."

Jeongguk chuckled as the song began again. After the part ended, Jeongguk gave Jimin a quick peck before walking off, leaving a shocked Jimin holding a flower. His cheeks turning as red as the rose.

They didn't know the cameras were still rolling and caught what was done. They also didn't know that the director found it cute and added it into the video.

~

"I'm scared."

"It'll be fine. Tell him it'll be okay, Ocean." Taeyeon tickled Ocean's stomach who giggled.

"It'll be fine, papa!"

"Yeah, Minnie, we got this." Jeongguk placed his hand over Jimin's on the mouse before clicking the button.

Jimin gasped and looked to Jeongguk who looked to him wide eyed.

"We did it. We clicked it."

"I'm scared."

"It'll be fine!" Ocean clapped happily with a little giggle and smile.