23 [Special 1]

!Taejoon Special!

Taehyung walked into the kitchen tired, eyes squinting as he filled a glass with water. He was wearing his boyfriend's shirt and some shorts. He takes a sip of his water when he feels Namjoon kiss his neck. 

"Why are you up? Hmm?"

Taehyung sat his glass down and looked out the window over the sink. 

"Just worried about my best friend."

"Well your boyfriend is right here."

Taehyung chuckled and turned around, wrapping his arms around his neck. 

"Yes he is, but did he also see the way Jimin ran away crying?"

"Of course he did, he also saw the way tears left your eyes on the car drive home."

Namjoon pecked Taehyung's lips while they were in a pout. 

"What's been going on, hmm? 

"I just am worried. You know that point in his life when he seemed extremely down?"

"The part that he almost never talked about?"

"Yeah. He and Jeongguk were so depressed for so long. I'm pretty sure only their sisters know."

"So? Do you think it's coming back to him?"

Taehyung nodded as he buried his head in Namjoon's chest. 

"Well baby, all we can do is wait. Okay?" Namjoon sighed. 

Namjoon lifted him up and Taehyung yelped. Taehyung secured his legs around Namjoon's waist as he carried him to their bedroom. Namjoon dropped Taehyung on the bed before dropping himself next go him.

"You've been so worried about Min, that you've forgot about me."

"That's not true."

"That's very true. We were supposed to go have a dinner date two days ago since tomorrow is our anniversary."

Taehyung shot up and looked down at Namjoon. 

"Shit tomorrow IS our anniversary."

"I can't believe you forgot."

Taehyung straddled Namjoon's waist then started pecking Namjoon's lips. 

"I'm sorry! I've been distracted! I didn't mean to!"

Namjoon chuckled as he placed his hands on Taehyung's hips. Taehyung kept leaving kisses on Namjoon's lips and neck. 

"Tae, you should stop now."

"No! I need to make it up you!"

"Oh yeah? How?"

Taehyung sat up as he bit his lip and slowly moved his ass back and forth against Namjoon's groin. Namjoon groaned before grabbing Taehyung's hips, causing him to stop. 

"Babe you don't have to."

"But I want to!" Taehyung whined. 

"We haven't done it in a while."

Taehyung started drawing circles on Namjoon's chest then leaned forward, face close to Namjoon's, as he bit his lip. He rubbed his dick against Namjoon's. Namjoon's head fell back slightly as Taehyung kept grinding he licked up Namjoon's neck to his lips. Kissing them slowly. He moved back slowly only for Namjoon to rush forward and take his lips again. Taehyung smiled in the kiss as he kissed back. Namjoon flipped them over kissing Taehyung's neck. 

"There's no backing out now."

Taehyung giggled as Namjoon went down on him. 

~

Taehyung calmed his breathing before turning to Namjoon who was lying beside him kissing the side of his head as he rubbed his hip. Taehyung's hips tend to hurt after sex. 

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you right?"

"You ask that every time."

"And everytime you say no, you are actually in pain afterwards."

Namjoon sighed, still rubbing his hips. 

Taehyung giggled then kissed his boyfriend. 

"Chill now before you get yourself a round two."

"And what if I want round two?"

 Namjoon growled before attacking Taehyung with kisses, causing giggles to erupt from Taehyung. 

"I'm kidding!"

 Namjoon nibbled Taehyung's ear. 

"Why are you teasing?"

"Because you're cute when you're riled up."

Namjoon smirked and leaned down and kissed Taehyung. 

"I love you."

Taehyung lifted his arms up and wrapped them around Namjoon. 

"I love you too!" 

Taehyung pulled Namjoon down as they both laughed together. Kissing and cuddling until they fell asleep.