50

It's been two weeks. Jimin and Jeongguk visit Ocean every day. Taeyeon is completely fine and out of the hospital but Ocean is still out of it. He responds by merely gripping your hand or finger if you're holding his hand. But he can't speak or make any noise at all.

Jeongguk was humming to Ocean as he brushed through his hair with his fingers, his other hand holding Ocean's hand that was gripping tightly.

"Your mouth is open, Bubba." Jeongguk chuckled, bumping Ocean's chin with his finger.

"Close it before a fly gets in there." He smiled down at him, placing multiple kisses in one spot on his forehead.

"The doctors will come later to give you your medicine. You gonna be a big boy like last time." Ocean squeezed Jeongguk's hand and Jeongguk hummed.

It was quiet.

Just the peeping of Ocean's machine monitoring his heartbeat and breathing.

Jimin was out at the moment, taking care of Taeyeon and helping her as she just left two days ago. Jeongguk heard the door slide open.

"I thought you'd be out a little longer. Taeyeon kicked me out. Said I needed to be with my alpha and pup." Jimin whispered tiredly as he lay next to Ocean on the bed.

Ocean was between Jimin and Jeongguk. The doctors gave Ocean a special room which had a big bed. So Jimin, Jeongguk, and Ocean could lay comfortably. Jimin leaned over and gave Jeongguk a kiss before laying his head next to Ocean, nosing his scent gland, scenting him.

"Did you move everything?"

"Nah, the guys said they'd move everything in."

"Ah, I should thank them." Jeongguk whispered back.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

In walked, Mr. Jeon Taejin.

Jeongguk looked at his dad, disgust clear on his face. He got up, Ocean gripping his finger. Jeongguk rubbed his hand before pulling his finger away. He walked to his dad, standing in the doorway, blocking his dad's view.

"Why are you here?"

"To see my grandson."

"Where were you two weeks ago, huh? Have you even checked on your daughter?"

"She doesn't want to see me."

"Well, I wouldn't either." Jeongguk crossed his arm.

"I can't believe you."

"Wha—"

"It was all over the news you weren't here but the press was."

"Did you talk to them?"

"Of course not! They were trying to ask me and Jimin things we didn't have it in us to answer. Like "how do you feel about your son and sister being hospitalized?" "Are they dead?" "Are they paralyzed?" We didn't even know the answers ourselves!"

Jeongguk slowly exhaled as he rubbed his eyes.

"I really don't want to see you right now."

"Jeongguk, I want to fix this."

"You should've FIXED it the day they were admitted. The day your son cried his eyes out. The day your daughter saw her life flash before her eyes. The day that your grandson might have become paralyzed. You should've come then." Jeongguk explained with a hurt expression in his eyes.

He felt someone touch his back, looking next to him to see Jimin.

"This is stressing him. He just tried squeezing my finger off and his vitals are rising. Stop it." Jimin said looking between the two alphas.

Jeongguk sighed as he looked from his omega to his father.

"Please leave."

"Jeongguk I—"

"Please, not today, not now."

Taejin sighed rubbing his eyes before nodding and walking off. Jeongguk shut the hospital door.

Jimin kissed Jeongguk's cheek as he stopped next to him.

"Maybe he was too scared to come here."

"For 2 weeks?"

"I don't know Gukie. Maybe he was too scared to see Taeyeon and Ocean in a hospital."

Jeongguk sighed and looked up at Jimin. Jimin put his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders, he got on his tiptoes and kissed Jeongguk. He fell back onto the balls of his feet smiling at Jeongguk. Jeongguk held Jimin's waist.

"This is so hard." Jimin ran his fingers through Jeongguk's hair.

"I know honey, I know."