[Chapter Forty-Six]

Og- December, 31, 2021
Rewritten- July, 21, 2023
Posted- August, 11, 2023
━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━

It was now 1PM and Kiawe, Sophocles, Lana, Mallow, Lillie, and Gladion had just arrived at Kukui's house.

Goh had moved to the living room and was sitting on the couch with Ash curled up on his lap, still asleep.

Upon hearing the knocking, Burnett went and opened the door for the six outside.

"Here to annoy our favorite gays?" Burnett joked, stepping to the side to let them walk in.

"As always." Kiawe replied with a playful smirk.

"Careful, Goh's not a morning person!" Burnett warned, smiling softly as she hurried off to check on Lei, who had started crying.

"He can't be that bad... can he?" Mallow muttered as she and the others followed Kiawe to the living room.

"Ah yes the place my brother almost died last time." Lillie hummed, ignoring the glare from Gladion and continued to happily walk to the living room.

"¡Ustedes son tan jodidamente ruidosos! (You guys are so fucking loud!)" Goh groaned, meeting them in the doorway.

"Woah- calm down, non-English speaker." Lana raised her hands in surrender.

"¡¿Qué diablos quieres decir con calma ?!  Estoy perfectamente tranquilo. (What the fuck do you mean calm down?! I am perfectly calm.)" Goh spat, speaking so quickly that the words were barely understandable.

Even in English that would've been difficult it understand.

"Alright someone get Ash, I think Goh's about to kill us." Sophocles spoke up, taking a slow step back.

"I second that." Mallow nodded, glancing from the tall fucker in front of them to the couch.

━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━