[Chapter Seventy-Nine]

Damnit man- I got myself almost crying from just thinking of how I'm gonna write this chapter!
━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━

  "Mom, you can go back to Kukui and Lei.. I'll handle Ash." Goh smiled softly, looking over at Burnett. She smiled back and ruffled Goh's hair as she stood up, "If you need anything, let us know okay?" "I will." Goh nodded as he spoke. "Good, you got it through your thick skull that we're here for you!" And with that, Burnett walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Goh scoffed and  moved to the center of the bed, pulling Ash into his lap as he did. Ash almost instantly pressed one side of his head to Goh's chest, still covering his other ear. "Shh~ It'll be okay amór.." Goh murmured, wrapping his arms around the younger and setting his head against his. Only now did Goh take notice of how bad Ash was shaking and hyperventilating. "Hey, darling it's okay... I promise." Goh murmured into Ash's hair, rubbing circles on his waist. The younger boys shaking calmed slightly, as did the hyperventilating. "....Goh..I'm scared.. Not even that, I'm fucking terrified.." Ash muttered, his voice wavering and breaking. "So am I Ash... So am I.." Goh replied, hugging Ash closer. It was silent for a bit, only thing being heard was the downpour of rain and hell storm of wind. Then Goh spoke, no louder than a whisper but to Ash it rung through his mind loud and clear. "Ash... I love you, so so much.." Then everything hit at once. Water crashed through the house, breaking windows and doors. Wind whipped through with the water, blowing everything that wasn't bolted down anywhere and everywhere. He knew. He knew it'd happen, it was obvious in the weather patterns.... There was no time to even try to leave.

━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━
Ehehe now I wait for my friends response to write the final chapter.
Til then, enjoy you guys!