[Chapter Seventy-One]

━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━

  Goh and Ash had gone to a few shops, the entire time Goh was on edge. He just couldn't shake the feeling they were being followed. Goh would stare, well more of glare, at anyplace there was a noise that didn't have anything around to cause it until Ash would snap him out of it. Now, the two were walking around a more secluded area of the beach and pointing out different pokémon. Ash was still shocked Goh was wearing two layers, even now, at noon when it's the hottest it's been all day so far. "Goh, I love you but are you a actual god?" Ash asked, stopping in the shade. "I might be, " Goh laughed quietly before stopping in front of Ash, "but no I'm no god!" The shorter boy look at the taller boy, eyeing him skeptically. "Says the one wearing a tanktop and hoodie." He pointed out as if he'd just witnessed Mew and Mewtwo again. ".... I have nothing to defend myself with!" Goh exclaimed, throwing his arms up dramatically. "Exactly!" Ash exclaimed only to mumble "Wait if I'm technically God's favorite then-" "-Ash?" Goh interrupted, smiling down at the shorter. Ash hummed and tilted his head, looking up at Goh. "If I'm a god then just what am I the god of?" The older boy queried, crouching down to be eye level with Ash.

━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━